Dinner Night-2

Hours later, you get a text from Zayn saying "Hey Y/N, haven't seen you in awhile. Wanna go out and eat with us tonight?" You agreed, so you prepared your bag and clothes.

You arrived at the place Zayn told you to meet up at. You see a red car  pulling up in front of you and the door opened. "Milady," Harry smiled and pulled you in the car.
"H-Hey.. Y/N" Louis said nervously because he'd never seen you in that beautiful red dress of yours. "Calm down, Louis, she's mine" Harry said winking and smiling at you. "Oh whatever" Louis said and all of you laughed. "Yay! Yay! We're here, we're here!" Niall screamed like a little kid. Zayn parked the car and all of you went down.

You guys came in and you asked them; "Wait- Aren't they going to ask for pictures with you guys?" "No," they said. "You see, this is a restaurant where everyone else minds their own business" Liam tells you. "Hi, table for six?" the waiter asked all of you. You all said yes and the waiter lead you to the reserved table. You guys ordered your food and Harry asks you why you haven't been hanging out with them. "She's been studying for her exams" Louis said. "Exams?" Liam questioned. "I'm really sorry for not tell all of you.. I was just really busy and I never got the chance to tell you all", you said. "It's fine. We understand" Harry said.

You all finished your food and payed the bill. "Don't worry. I'll pay for this one" Louis says smiling at you to show off. "Oh, thanks Louis!" Niall says. You all went in the car and Zayn drove you and the boys to a secret place. "Uhmm.. Zayn? You're going the wrong way. My house is on the left side", you told him. "I know," Zayn says smiling at the boys. You were really confused because they never told you about going somewhere after the dinner.

Zayn finally stopped the car and you saw the outside. You went down the car and saw the lovely view of the city. You looked behind and you see the boys surrounding you. You ask them what's going on and Harry replied; "Y/N.." You were afraid because you'd thought you did something wrong. "Did I do something? If I did, I didn't mean it!", you told them. "It's not that", Liam said. Louis added; "Look, Y/N, we really really like you." "I know" you said. Zayn added; "No as in, we like like you" You were surprised! You never knew they felt this way. You always looked up to them as brothers. Now, you don't even know anymore. "We don't want to ruin our friendship with you.. It's just really hard for us to not get it out of our chests" Harry said. "We understand if you don't feel the same way", the almost started to cry because they thought you wouldn't hang out with them anymore. "Pffft-" you said, laughing. "You guys really think I won't hang out with you anymore? You guys are such a bunch of babies!" you said, bursting in laughter. "So.. Does that mean you'll still hang out with us?" Louis said wiping his tears away. "Of course I will!" you said smiling. You hug them  and say; "I love you guys" The boys blushed and smiled. "We love you too" they replied.