Mr. Payne

It was two in the afternoon. You and your friends had just finished eating lunch. Right after lunch, your class would be English. The only reason why you won't miss it is because of your teacher, Mr. Payne. Almost every girl in the school has been staring at him, including you. Sometimes, you can't even pay attention to what he's teaching because you keep imagining his lips kissing yours. Sure you liked him, but the thought that he was your teacher and you were his student, never slipped out of your mind.

The bell rings and he comes in the room, wearing his usual clothes. A tight shirt with a tie which exposes his abs alittle bit. Later on, you got lost in your little fantasy world with him, again. You passed a note to your seatmate, hoping he wouldn't notice you, but he did. "Y/N, if you're going to keep whispering then you might as well share it with the whole class" he spat out. You got really nervous, and stood up. "Well?" he asked. "H-Have you s-seen M-Mr. Payne's abs?.." you stuttered. "H-He would make a p-pretty good-" and then he cut you off. "That's enough Miss Y/L/N" The students laughed at you and you sat there on your seat, embarassed.

"Okay, class, I need you to pass your homeworks" He told the class. You have forgotten to do your homework because you've been so busy at home. While you sit there, trying not to get noticed, Liam looked at all the papers and he didn't see your name. He calls you out for not doing homework. The bell rang and he gestured his hand for you to come to him. You did as instructed, and followed. "So Y/N, you didn't do your homework'' smirking like mad. He then gave you detention for an hour, making you nervous because you'd never been to detention before.

And then while you were sitting there alone in the detention room, for 10 minutes, you hear the door clink open and it turns out it was Liam and he says "Now tell me, why didn't you finish your homework?" And you just sat there really nervous but realise he's being dominant. ''Well I- you see'' you try and get the words out "I didn't have enough time Liam- I mean.. s-sir'' "What did you just call me?" he spat out, smiling at you. "I-I d-didn't mean to-" and then he cut you off.

He stands there in front of you with his arms folded ''Are you going to tell me why you didn't do your homework or do I need to force it out of you'' his smirk grew bigger. He walked closer, and closer, and closer, until the both of you were exchanging looks. Face-to-face. "I.. I-" you mumbled. He stared into your lusty eyes "Say it" he demanded. "I.. a-accidentally c-called you L-Liam, sir.." you stuttered. Not knowing what to do. He looked down at you with a smirk ''Liam now am I?" Next thing you knew, he crashed his lips onto yours. Your heart started to pound faster and faster. You kissed him more tugging his hair as you pulled him closer you quickly separated yourself from him seeing him frown "What about the people in the school sir they might see us.. And.. this just feels.. wrong.." you nervously said. "Then we just have to keep quiet then" he whispered with a smirk.

You looked at him with a serious face slowly giving in to a smirk "You know I can't be quiet. Not with all the pleasure you'd put me through'' you looked at him pulling him slowly closer with his tie. Silence filled the room but not for long. "Oh really now?" His hot breath came across your neck. "Mhmm" you nodded. He placed his lips onto your neck "Remember silence" he smirked against your neck. You felt the urge to groan but you couldn't. You had to hold it in you sat there feeling numb and grabbed his hair and tugged as he touched your neck with his lips. "I've always wanted to do this with you, ever since day one." he tells you. The butterflies in your stomach started to flutter faster and faster. "I've noticed your staring too" he winks at you with a smile plastering all over his face. You look at him and say "You do know every girl stares at you.." You added "..and I'm one of them" Causing him to smirk and turn red. "I do. It's obvious, really. But you're the only one I had always layed my eyes on" Your eyes started to widen and you turned into a red tomato, to be honest. "You, and you only." he added.

You looked at him with a blush forming. "To be honest, Liam, don't you think it's wrong?" you cupped his cheek "But I don't care about that. I care for you too much, okay?" he told you. "If you say so.." you say with an obvious frown on your face. "Y/N, I know you think it's wrong for us to like each other but, why would that make any difference?" he said while rubbing his fingers on your cheek. "We both love each other and that's what matters" He placed his lips on yours and you kissed back. "But what about the other girls in this school who like you? I think our adviser likes you too" You asked him. "Doesn't matter what they think of. Just think about you, and me" he replied back. You looked at him again "What if it doesn't work out , Li? Because I love you'' you looked at him again "I really do and I don't want to get you fired for having a thing for your student.." He told you that you two have to be very careful with every little thing you two do.

You formed a small smile and you placed your hand on his cheek. "I think I'm going to go now it's getting late my mom will probably wonder where I am" you said grabbing your bag. "Wait" Liam said while grabbing your wrist. He pulled you in for one last kiss and you cupped your hand onto his cheek. You stared for a moment and he smiles and blushes and says I love you. You say "I love you too" and you head out the door and Liam crosses his arms and sits on the edge of the desk and smiles at the ground.