Chapter 2

Heyo!

Lesley's POV:

It has been a week since the incident of Granger shooting me.  We arent talking to each other and quite ignoring me. I didn't know why, but I think I have met him. Guys never affected me like that ever.  I would've slapped him if he did, but no.  I was weak in front of him.  I don't how or when.  He has affected.  I know that he is hearthrobbed of the whole town of mine.  It is just sudden that he will affect me as well.  I banned myself from boys except Harley though. But it seems our connection has been overwhelming even in the past?  I have the feeling that I know him. I shook my head, ignoring my thought, going back to reality. As I was walking by,  I saw Granger. His eyes were a brown deadky eyes that killed me at first sight.  His scar at his left eye made him a lot more hot. He caught me looking at me and smirked.

I blushed and looked away.  It was embarassing. He went closer and jokingly said, "Why are you looking at me as if I am your prey?". I didn't say anything but felt fluster.  Everyone's eyes in on us.  It felt weird.  It was the oddest feeling.  I haven't felt this way before.  Not even when I was with Gusion.  What is this feeling?  I snapped out of my thoughts. The laughing stopped which I didn't even kniw that Granger was laughing. I glared at him. Two can play at that game! I smiled at him seductively, putting my hand on his hair making it quite messy. He was looking at me with care and love?  He held my waist and didn't say anything. I jumped on him as hr held my thighs to let mw hug his waist. I didn't even know that we were in his room. 
What was he doing? I asked myself but dis my plan anyways.  I hugged him pressing my chest on his which made him gasp and blush at the same time.  I felt something hard of my abdomen.  Men..  So disgusting.  I was bringing my face closer as I close my eyes.  His eyes were half close and mouth parted ready for the kiss. Instead of a kiss, I slapped the back of his head and laughed. His face have shown shock and sadness?  I was laughing my ass out that I didn't even heard him growl.  I gulped when I heard him growl and just as I know, he was kissing me roughly. I was trying to push him away, but to no avail, I failed.  He was way to strong.  I gave up and just pulled his hair, but he didn't budge, instead he bit my lips making me gasp which reached the perfect time for his tongue to go in. He was harrasing the insides of my mouth.  Exploring it.  Tasting it. As the kiss ended, I didn't know I was already crying. His eyes soften and hugged me. "D-do you remember me Vance?", he asked. Did I? I just met him yesterday.  "I just met you yesterday.. " I said clearly buffled.  His eyes was shown pain and despair.  He just sighed and left his room.

After a few hours,  I didn't realize that I was still in his bed.  It was 10 PM and he still isn't here.  A sudden feeling of worriness hits me.  I didn't know why,  but I had the urge to find him. I got out of the bed and start looking for him. This castle is like a maze. It is confusing. Then I saw a door.  I opened it and saw a garden.  It wasn't a regular garden.  There were diffwrent flowers everywhere.  It was clean and it was also fresh.  I saw Granger. Laying down there. He was in his deep thoughts which made me want to go there and hug him from behind which I did. He looked back with his cold stare and then soften when he saw me. "You dont remember me Vance? ", he asked one more time.  I shook my head no, "I don't remember anything ever since my foster parents died. The doctors said I hit my head hard on the desk in our car which costs me to forget my past. But I get visions. I always see a boy who was crying. I gave him my violin and left without taking it back.  Then when I woke up. I will feel my head hurts. I don't know why.  I don't even remember his name. But for sure I know is.  I liked him.  The way I held his hands when he was crying. I liked him too bad it hurts to know that I had forgotten him." I began to tear up. I felt a pair of hands wrapped around me firmly. I heard a murmur and caught a word. "I'll never let you forget me again". After that I fell asleep.

I woke up hearing a fast beating heart in my ears.  I looked up and saw a sleeping Granger with his mouth slowly parted.  His hands were on my waist wrapping around it protectively.  I fwlt my legs were tangled around his. I was wearing a coat that smell that will wake you up just to kiss your man.  I looked up and saw him awake while I cuddled his coat. "Good Morning", he said smiling.  I greeted back and stretched.  "Oh Lesley,  before I forget AGAIN,  there will be a party tomorrow to celebrate your rank as a true chavilier.  Wear something descent will ya?", he said in a cold tone. I nodded my head not minsing how cold he bacame now. I laid back my head in his chest and fell asleep once more. 

It was already sunset and people were in there room dressing up. I was assigned to share room with Granger. I didn't mind at all since we are already friends. He was changing in his room while I was taking a bath. When I was done, I saw him shirtless. His perfect abs were trigerring my fingers to roam them.  His hard chest were looking absolutely perfect.  This guy really hits the gym. "Enjoying the view sweetheart? ", he smirked.  I blushed and slapped his chest making him grunt. I teasingly tookbmy towel off when his eyes widen.  "What's  wrong G?", I asked seductively.  "I-I uh..." he stuttered and left the room.  It was my first time to see his other half. His perfect face and nose with his perfect pink wet lips were kissable.  He is perfect. There is no way we are going to be together.  He is way to perfect. I shook my head started to change

I disgussed my gunn bt adding a cloth wrapped around it with flowers

I disgussed my gunn bt adding a cloth wrapped around it with flowers. I looked at myself in the mirror.  I didn't recognise myself. I heard a knock and heard that it was Fanny. "Woah..  You look hot.", she said his mouth slightly open. "Thanks", I said to her.  She was wearing his lightborn clothes that Silvanna gave. I wonder what Granger looks like.  He left half naked. He most probably went to Alucard's room to change.  I wonder what he looks like. "Earth to Lesley.  Hey Lesley! ", I looked at her and apologise. "As I was saying,  Granger is totally gonna fuck you to bed.", Once I heard it,  my face was a tomato. I hit him in the shoulder playfully. "Fanny!!"!
"What?  Everyone knows that Granger likes you.  He isn't like this. He ks mostly cold and fierce.  Then you came. Whenever he saw you, we wouldn't recognise him. 

I was shocked to know.  Does he really?  I shook my head and pulled her outside because we were going to be late. We arrive on time before the party begins.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen.  I am Alucard and I will be your Mcee for this night. We are all gathered here to greet our newest Chavilier, but before meeting her.  May we call on our Princess Silvanna to do our opening for this night."
"Thank you Alu. Hello and welcome to the Royal Family's household. It is my plessure to welcome all of you to this soecial celebration.  After 2 years of peace, I would like to make  this short and straight to the point.  I welcome all of you here and I hope you guys could make use of the night for this celebration. Thank you and enjoy the party."

Everyone clapped and I felt nervous. Just then, I heard a familiar voice behind me.  "V-Vance!", I looked back and saw a hot looking Granger.  He was wearing a wight and blue coat with black shoes.  He isn't covering half of his face which gave me the time to see his mouth parted and eyes filled with lust.  He was looking up and down and gulped.  I looked at him and asked,  "Are you okay?". He nodded his head still looking at me. As he was coming closer, I walk back until my back hit the wall. His hands were around my waist. His face was growing closer into mine. I closed my eyes ready for what was about to happen.
"May we call on Lesley Vance to come in stage.", I cleared my throat. I kissed Granger in the cheek which left a mark.  He stood there smiling as I walked into the stage. I was smiling at the audience. My nervousness went down after the kiss I gave in his cheeks.  I was smiling like an idiot. 

I gave my speach and after the speach,  we had the festival of food coming in to serve us. I was walking down the stage and went to where Granger is until someone stopped me by grabbing my hand.
"Lesley,  we need to talk.."

Sorry for the cliffhanger.. Hahaah anyways stay safe and stay tuned for more.  Maybe I'll post one more hahahah Stay safe!!  And remember,  wash you hands for 20 seconds without touching ur face okay!  :) 😄😄😄