Chapter 15

Hello guys..

Lesley's POV

I was lying down the bed thinking about the thing I said to Granger. It still bothers me. It has been 3 days since our break up and I still can get over it. I can't believe I just broke uo with him just because a bitch comes to whore around with him and 'poisoning'him with a love potion. But why though? Why does she has to ruin everything? Why does she always feel needy? Why is she even doing this to me?

I was going to be didcharged today. Yes I am haooy that my injuries is slowly recovering and my legs is now stable thanks to Estes'healing power instrad of a regular doctor. Why does he even work here?  Isn't he a king? I don't judge, but why though? I shook the thought out of my head as Harlry packed my thing while I change in the bathroom to this hospital gown from myclassic uniform. I braid my hair this time instead of leaving it freely. I was all packed.

We arrived at home as I saw thefloors were unswept and dirty. I didn't bother cleaning and just went up in my room. Yet another problem came.. The scent of Granger is still here. It is stuck at my favorite covers. I didn't care. I am so tired. I wanted to sleep. I lay in my bed,  dropping the bag I was carrying on the floor and drifted off in a dreamless sleep.

I woke up, baving the worse headache ever. I had never felt thid way before.. My head hurts. I rush into the CR and went to the roilet bowl to throw up. What is this?  I am not pregnant am I? I heard that these are symptoms of pregnancy. Maybe I'm just over thinking. There is no possible way that I will be pregnant just by kissing? I need to fins out. 

I wore my casual attire and went syraight to a pharmacy and baught 2 Pregnancy tests. I went home and tried them on while I worried. But I don't feel like I wasn't a virgin. After the first test, I came out looking shock. It has 2 lines on it. No no no.  How the fuck can I get pregnant through kissing? I  did dream of Granger and I fucking in my dream but that was not real can it?

Did he..  No...  I am dreaming. I touched my stomach and gasp as I felt something. I guess I have to take a DNA test to find out who is the dad. Is this a plan of the lord of light to me?  "Get up and walk forward..  Bla bla bla. He will be your feet." realization hits me. I am pregnant I can't walk that far when I don't have support. Granger saved me. So that means.. I am CARRYING his child? Indirectly?

I went straight to the hospital to do a DNA test. I knew the DNA of Granger so I won't be bothering him. Why am I yhinking about him? This was just indirect. This is just an accident and a plan. Why is life like this? After the long long test,  the nurse gave the test and said come back after 2 months for an ultrasound for the child and when the baby is born,  I should come back to know the real result. I checked at the pre results and was shock. Granger's exact DNA and a little mixture of mine.

Well shit..

I came homr clutching my stomach with a sad expression. Why does it have to be this time? I just broke up with him 3 days ago but, here is a new situation. I am pregnant with Granger for unknown reasons. Was that dream somehow a connection to reality? I am getting worried.

Can I even manage to be an amazing mother? Can I even be the best?  Can I even raise this child. I have no choice but to tell the princess that I will have to quit on being a chavalier for a while. I called Fanny. As the phone dialed, my stomach growled signalling that I was hungry. I heard a familiar voice.

"hey Sniper. How are you?"

"I'm fine Fanny.. Can you give this phone to Silvanna?"

"Yeah sure"
I waited for a while then I heard Silvanna's voice on the other side saying,
"Hello Lesley, how are you?"

"Oh I am fine, but can I ask to take a break as a Chavilier?"

"Oh?  And to what reason may I ask?"

"Please don't tell anyone.. Especially Granger."

"You can always trust me Vance"

"I am pregnant. I am carrying Granger's child."

"WHAT?!  HOLY SHIT CAN I BE THERE WHEN YOU ARE GONNA GIVE BIRTH WITH THAT LITTLE ONE??"

"Calm down Silvanna, yes you can. As long as you disguised yourself."

"Will do. And sure you can Lesley. Keep safe alright?"

"Okay thanks!  Bye Silvanna."

I ended the call and went down the kitchen to cook something. I grabbed 3 strips of bacon,  2 eggs and a cup of rice. I grabbed the butter,  salt, and cracked pepper. I heated the pan then placed the butter to melt and coat the pan. I placed the cup of rice which was soaked with the egg I mixed and waited for the egg rice to cook. I, then braught out a frying pan and placed oil in it to cook the bacon. After the bacon,  I cooked the egg

After all the cooking,  I placed it all in a plate and made my normal black coffee. I ate my brunch silently. Harley said he was gonna have a sleepover with Nana and Harith which I didn't mind since I know that Harith can protect my brother. I was worried that I might have a miscarriage. I was actually happy that I was carrying his child. I was glad and proud but also disappointed. I mean,  why am I disappointed when we don't even why I got myself pregnant? Was it really the dream that got me pregnant. Or did he.. No..

He can't do that,  right?

Sorry for the short Chapter...