✻ explanation

Explanation:

As you can see, this story centered on a conflict of a child being wrongly abused by his mom for her past mistake, sin. Before he was born, she did lots of thing to erase him from existing yet fail, but once he was born, the motherly nature in her found herself to love him. Seeing him as an innocent child that needs to love and protected.

As he grow up though, she soon later conflicted again with her past, realising he was the proof of her past sin that she regret on doing. Putting this in real life manner, people will quick to judge someone that gone through this kind of things and it is really upsetting. In which deprive her back on her self-loath, leading to abuse him, and kick him out of her life since she can't kill him for the reason he is now not a kid.

Being grown and accustomed to comply with orders, he seen himself as *the boy blinded by his loyalty* , as he respect his mom and follow as told. Soon he was found by a girl, which he describe as *the lovely girl* in his story. Finding a new hope to keep on moving (living). To him, she is his strength, and he can't do anything without her as he have grow dependent on people since little.

Unbeknownst to him, the girl is also suffering over a heart failure, day by day getting weaker. She promised everything wil be okay and she will always be here. This is also what leads to the end of the chapter,

The hopeful boy protect her.
Like how she protect him from the rain.
He was blind with his loyalty.
But he will never be blind from her smile.

His lips tremble against hers.
Parting away,
The warmth gone along with him.
"It's okay, I'm here." he said.
Long fingers caressed her cheeks.

"You wil always stay."

He know she was dying despite the repetitive "its okay, i'm here" which cause he to believe that she will always be there. Feeling the need to repay her deeds for cared for him, he chose to save the girl; which leads him being the one to die in this story. The girl survived in the end while reading his book.

It was a mistake,
and yet he choose to ignore.

and

The mistake he choose to ignore,
Was never a mistake in the first place.

Are the symbolism of his loyalty, he saw it as a reason for his mistake that when he was with his mom even being so loyal to her, she still kick him out of his life. It's become like a second nature to him, and he still choose to be loyal to the girl. Which he was scared if it will turn out the same like when he was with his mother, but he choses to ignore the thoughts. Which in the end the mistake that he thought it was, is never a mistake in the first place.