ONE

The sound of the metal being crushed on the ground made an annoying sound that hurts their ear but the boy who is in the middle doesn't care, his eyes were focus only on the person who is kneeling infront of him begging for mercy, a smirk form to his lips that creeps everybody especially for the wounded guy, he sway his head brushing his hair back.

"V-Vee.. I won't do it again!" The guy clasped his hands trembling but Vee doesn't care, he lick his lower lip like a bad boy he is, the fact that the latter triggers the wolf inside him; he doesn't want to stop.

"Heard that many times when I was still being nice," Vee started smirking, he eyed his friends especially Tin who is standing still like a president with crossed arms stepping on the other guy's back, his brother North was locking the other guy who fought with him earlier and his allies were already threatening the enemies.

"But you keep acting deaf." Just as he finished talking, a kick was received by the guy's face making him fell on the ground, the metal stick was then handed by his younger brother who happened to join their fun. The guy spit out some blood but Vee still didn't  give any mercy as he grab the collar and punch him twice in the face throwing the metal away.

"Should have use this to shut him up." Gord said in a low voice gripping the metal. Vee smirk once more as he stood up wiping his hand by the handkerchief given by Tin, the fact that Tin was the one who saw how these guys sent a threat to his younger brother, he actually doesn't want it like this but the guys spit some shit infront of them telling how much he wants the younger.

"Touch my kid again, you'll wake up having no hands." Vee kick the guy's leg again before turning to the boy that his brother North is holding, he raised his brow as he let Vee punched the guy in the face, he remembered how this guy boasted that Tin's younger brother would be his sooner.

"What about living without a lips?" The guy showed how scared he was, he knew the name Vee and his gang aside from the engineering gang all along but he didn't think that they are the guys that will lead you to hell.

"No one. No one can mess us." A slap that landed on the guy's cheeks making a mark, he teared but Vee doesn't show guilt. He walks to where Tin is and gritted his teeth, he is sure that this guy was the one who stalk Mark the other day.

"This is what you get for not knowing who the kid belongs to." Tin make a way letting Vee deal the guy, he is too neat to mess his hands.

"I hope it will be the first and last, next time I won't show any mercy," Vee announced loudly, his voice were deep giving some chills.

"Or it will be a matter of Dick and Death," Vee added before he clicked his tongue making a sound that seems to be a warning, he then put his hands back on his pocket turning his back at the limping guys walking as if nothing happened.

"What the hell Vee! You almost killed one of them," Win said worriedly as he massaged his temple, Vee didn't move as he leaned his back on his seat not minding what is friend is talking.

"I can't just let that, Mark is also my junior and Tin's friend, they went overboard." Vee replied. Tin sat next to his friend as he offered them a drink, he pat Vee's shoulder as if thanking him.

"Wow so cool. Even though you and that kid doesn't get along," Win rolled his eyes making North to nods. Vee just shrug again not answering .

"I was the one who came to him, why? Can't he help his dear friend?" Win sighed deeply, Tin and Vee gets along well when talking about this shits.