SIX

As Mark's back were nowhere to be seen, Vee quietly followed Mark not minding his friends' eyes along with their confused sighing reaction. Why does this kid always pops up in my head, he is the reason why I am angry yet his part is also the cure. Vee can't think anymore as he was walking, he clicked his tongue knowing that Mark chooses to go on the other restroom which seems to be so distance away from where they gathered, along the way, his phone vibrated.

"Who the heck?" He picked up his phone and raised a brow, he groaned as he saw Kla's name appeared on his screen, he hesitated for a moment but answered it anyway.

"What?" He asked. He doesn't care about how loud they are on the other side as his eyes were still focus on the back of the nong getting farther and farther.

"Oh, where did you go na?" Kla asked as if he is talking to some royal highness, North and the others looked at him, Pond came with a cable to connect his phone on the speaker so the freshmen would know where their senior is just to make them relax for a moment.

"Maybe he is going home already?" Pond asked, Kla shrug as he motioned the others to keep quiet.

"Kids please be quiet and have a rest, let's wait for your father to answer." Kla announced, North laugh at how Kla talk to everyone and Yihwa could only roll her eyes at them but can't hide the fact that she's smiling.

"Why do you keep on asking? I'm going to the restroom." Vee answered directly, Kla nods putting his hand on his chin as if speculating something.

"Do you guys want some snacks?" Pond ask and the nongs nod their heads, Kla and Pond shared a look as the same thought came into their mind.

"Then be quiet so our father Vee will buy snacks for us!" Kla cheered. North could only shake his head and Yihwa to chuckle.

"Can you buy some snacks for--" Kla's words was interrupted as he heard a sound of closing door, his friends were looking at him asking 'what happened?' yet no one dared to speak, Kla showed a smile that seems to be planning something.

"Shhhh... let's hear our father pee." Kla said. Pond tried to stop him but Kla stopped him as if saying 'it is going to be interesting' so they let him. North could only shake his head at how evil and naughty his friends are.

"Mark," but instead of an audio of what they were expecting, the dark voice suddenly called a name making everyone to be surprised, well mixed-emotions.

"Damn you stop calling me!" Kam was surprised as he turned to Fuse then to their friends, their jaw dropped hearing the voice of Mark that even the seniors infront are also surprised that they can't even process what is happening. 

"I'm mad, really mad!"

"Share?! I don't care! You just want to kill us don't you?!"

"So what if you're mad? Go die!"

"I don't intend on being harsh on you,"

"What about it?"

"Your lips and I'll let you go."

Everyone gasped, doesn't know how to react, they were al eavesdropping at what they heard and on top of that, what is the relationship between Mark and Vee? They don't seem to be lovers but what is it?

"Stupid!" North said as he pulled the plug and ended the call.

"Aw..." Everyone mumbled. North just remained silent after ending the call. Now, some are praying that Mark should agree but his friends were still asking if Mark and Vee are really into that.