Story Synopsis

Dedicated to suryavanshikavya, suryakavi0912, user23549805, prenii_aryal, penbegungor1,

a_mean_oh_acid, maanmeet1, ankitha21, _tales_writer_, Ananya_malik, Garimasrivastava,

ronogill, nilimamalladi, AminaTaliep3, savi1979, HritaArshi, Dipanwita86, HritaAkashi, anjuarshi,

Arshichamkili9, kiddo_star, kattyarshi, vannisarun, LisaHarithas, Priyasti razz03, dipica13, Princi106, 

CrazyAngel156,Angel-arshi23, MaaduMahesh, kavish13, @Merlin_16, @psuhuna, sushilabiyani,

and to all my readers, friends and followers....

Withered with Hurt

Story Synopsis

" A heartwarming journey of losing love and fighting to earn the lost love against all odd.."

This is a journey of an once happily married house wife whose entire world revolve around her husband, daughter and family.. But she found herself emotionally abandoned in her marriage when her husband humiliated their love, betrayed their sacred bond and ignored her because of his ex flame..

will she broke down and loss herself in the abyss of betrayal or will she risk like a Phoenix?

This is also the journey of the said husband whose entire world turns upside down due to his insensitive behaviour... When he understood the true meaning of love, he found her wife is nothing like the woman with whom he has taken the marital vows, she is just a mere stranger...

What will he do to undone his mistakes?

How will he prove that his wife is the only woman for whom his heart beats?

How will the husband bring back his wife, who was ...

"Withered with hurt?"

Join me with the journey of a Husband who loves his wife dearly, but about to lose her because of his own stupidity..

(Is every mistake can be redeemed?)

Love and regards...

Your Story teller

Mamree

29.05.2020