Withered with Hurt : 1

~ Withered with hurt ~

Part One

Roy Farmhouse...

Late Night...

Arnav Roy was wide awake in the middle of the night.. Sleep was far away from him today.. Actually, not today but from last many days.. Because finally the blindfold of ego has been washed off from his eyes and he began to realize the blunder he did in the process of satisfying his bruised ego..

Arnav still could not believe how brutal he was with Khushi for last few weeks.. How did he able to demean, degrade and hurt Khushi this extend?

Is not Khushi is the love of his life? The only woman who holds his heart? Then how could he ignore her and pretend to get close to another woman in front of her ?

Arnav wipes the unshed tears from his eyes.. The mere thought about his deeds is giving a chill in his spine.. Then how did Khushi endured all these pain since last one month?

and Why he did so? To satisfy his ego? Was his ego too superior than his love for Khushi? or to hide the pain which was brought by his own stupid assumption.

Arnav always claims that his love for his Khushi has no bound, has no measure.. It's synonymous like his own name, "Ocean"..

He is "ocean" and she is his "happiness".. and their "ocean of happiness" is their daughter Arshi...

A few tear drops finally rolled down his cheek remembering Khushi's pale face.. When did he last time looked at her lovingly? When did he last time holds her tenderly in his arms hiding her safe against the cruel world? Instead, he himself pushed her in an ocean of misery... Just to satisfy his elephant size ego.

Arnav laughed a mirthless chuckle.. EGO... the origin of all his problem, and this is not the first time he is facing a damage in his relationship due to his unbound rage, irrational thought and bruised ego... and when it comes to Khushi, Arnav knew he always has lost his control over his rage...

The question is why??

Was not their relationship strong enough that it cannot withstand a blow which his "ex girlfriend" threw towards them? The answer is simple,

No..

No...Their relationship was not strong enough... because it lacks TRUST... and who is responsible for this blunder??

The answer is very simple, he, himself..

Arnav Roy may be a pro in cracking a deal but when it comes to handling a relationship Arnav still does not know how to.. Especially when it's comes about the relationship with Khushi..