Withered with Hurt : 2

***********

I am overwhelmed with the response of last chapter.. Thank you for loving this story...

************ 

~ Withered with hurt ~

Part Two

Flashback..

Same day..

Late Evening.....

RI...

Arnav's chain of thought was broken seeing a very disappointed yet angry looking Karan infront of him..

Then and there, Arnav Roy knew something very big, like a storm, is coming on its way...

" Karan , you at this late hour? Anything important?" Arnav asked while his voice was shaking badly anticipating the upcoming storm.

Karan did not reply for few moment but just stare at him with his cold eyes..

" Where were you last night?" Karan started with the most awkward question ever.

Arnav did not look at him in the eye, but answered, " At Farmhouse. Why?"

" Next time when you need some alone time away from RM, please don't switch off your mobile phone.. I am PA at your office but not your PR to hide the rumors of your personal life.." Karan told looking coldly at Arnav.

" I did not get you.. Wait, did Khushi call you yesterday? She must be very worried, How she is .. I mean.." Arnav suddenly stops his rant while his heart thumb violently anticipating the pain his wife is going through.

"Just for one more day.. Tonight I will erase every wrong doing of mine and everything will be same as before my love.." Arnav thought internally.

He comes back to reality hearing Karan's voice. " No.. Khushiji did not call me. She is not a person who will disturb people unnecessarily. Your family members, infact Aditya and Kuhuji had called me to know about their beloved brother. And also they were worried why their brother and their guest Saina were vanished together for the NIGHT even..." Karan spat like a venom while his face clearly showing the disgust he is holding for Arnav.

" What? What do you mean by Saina and me vanished together for night? How dare you Karan? I was in my Farmhouse with Arshi.. and you.." Arnav stands up from his seats in blind rage while Karan just smirked.

" This is not my words.. I am just rephrasing the words which the air is carrying nowadays AR.. Your sister asked me, " do I have an idea what is going in between you and Saina? Kuhuji also asked who appointed Saina without any proper interview ? And Aditya sir said that as She is your 'special friend" you are sparing her irrespective of her unprofessionalism.." Aditya takes a pause looking at a dumbfounded Arnav ahead.