Prologue

((Hush Camila Cabello's album 'Romance' is keeping my motivation up high atm. I'll be working on this twice a week. This is basically what happens when Pride Fall is a thing kiddos. In the next chapter, I'll draw character sheets.))

Walking into the party is like a dream. My first one was my Quieñcera. The beautiful red sparkling gown I was in was like a dream come true for the first time. But like how a rose can no longer be beautiful. My dream was shattered.

As my supposedly 'Boyfriend' was seen with Chile. Should've told me he was gay. Or whatever it was. Tell me what he has that I do not? 

I haven't seen them in months. Maybe left. I hope they did. Why would I care anyway? They ruined the second-best moment of my life.

This party was a bit better. More people to manipulate and make them see how we feel when we get our hearts broken. To see how much I've grown and become my own person. Not molded into a replica. 

I am Isabella Mexico Garica. Breaker of rules, Breaker of hearts. 

Destroyer of boys. But this one I saw today. The one with the two red stripes and that weird leaf? Him. I need him. I want him. My heart desires to know what it feels like to dance with him.

But why?