Its Naruto's doing

"What was that" "Was what," she said. "You were really snotty in there, you should try to be more polite, and..." "Bla bla bla right. You want me to be polite so you can get into less trouble, am I correct," she stated. "Well, Ummm that too." "Well anyway I guess I'm staying after class today," she said. "Yep, right this way," I said as I opened the door for her. "Yes, Ma'am." "Faun- *sigh*."

[In the ClassRoom]

I was busy grading papers while Fauna was.. well. Ummm, I don't know exactly. Drawing I guess, but using the eraser on the desk. "Fauna" "Yes, your royal highness," she said. "What are you doing. I hope that will come off or your in more trouble. You hear?" "No, I'm blind," she stated. "You mean deaf?" She then sighed and said, "No, but I would think that are first date would be... well," she moved here hand in a almost up and down motion indicating that she thinking, "not in the classroom for a detention." "We aren't *sigh* silence please." "I know," she said while glancing up then back down, "your gay." "I'm what?!?"  "It's a clan thing," she said, "We can tell people's sexuality." "You know who else is gay and your type," she said while wiggling her eyebrows then I interrupted her with, "Please be quiet." "Sorry I'm just trying to be nice here and all your doing is being rude about it," she scoffed. "Nice? Tell how anything you have done so far is nice." "Well simple," she said, "it isn't but it will be." "Great," I though, "what else is next." "Don't worry I will not... ehhh I probably will still give you trouble, but both of us know I wouldn't keep that promise." I glare of at her giving her the look to kindly shut up before it become unkind.

——————————

"Have you ever been just so full of blood lust, but couldn't do anything cause you'll get kicked out of the village," Fauna randomly said. "Heh.. hasn't everyone." "Yes, well I mean you could pull it off all you would need to do is hire a person to pretend to be you after you do the main part of damage, then you switch places and he revels that it was him all along," Fauna starts, "then you would need to look beat up and act like you escaped from his imprisonment." "Wow, that was oddly descriptive." "Yeah I guess it was," Fauna said then started to laugh quietly, " I have alway been somewhat psychotic."

[Later in the day]

I don't know it's about like 6:00 and I am just walking in the village like a normal human being when I am being told to find Naruto for some prank he did. I mean WHY ME?!? I know I'm his teacher and all, but kami I mean like all the time I'm either being told off at the mission desk for being too slow or being yelled at for what Naruto does!! *sigh* I guess it's ok I mean everyone has problems... I guess. What did he even do to get me in this much "trouble." More like yelled at, but still hurts my pitiful ego.

I got so carried away with my thoughts that I forgot where I was going. I ended up in the middle of a training ground. "Ugh... where did they say he was."

After a while I found him and yelled at him for the most stupidest thing. Why do they make me do this. I then brought him to have ramen and took him home. After that I started to head to my soon to be awful shift at the mission desk.