chapter 1

Venisa's pov:

"Hey beautiful," he said.

wait did he just call me beautiful. OH MYY GODDDD!!!! oh my heart, im gonna faint. NO! no no no no venisa you have no right to faint at such a precious moment. Say something you idiot before he goes.

"H-Hey h-harry, I love you so much!" I soon regretted my typical fangirl-ish words as he looked down and chuckled.

urggggh!!!! why? Venisa why? Out of all fucking words in the world why did you have to say that? Now he must be thinking you're such a creep. JUST GREAT.

He tilted his head while flipping his hair and looked into my eyes. My light blue eyes were lost in his beautiful green ones. How can a person be so beautiful and perfect at the same time? He placed his face near my ear as my eyes widened and my breath hitched. Control u freak, my wild imaginations going in my brain are driving me crazy. Shit!

"I love you too, beautiful" he whispered.

NO WAY!

I would be lying if I would say I wasn't on cloud 9 when I heard those words coming from his mouth. I was speechless when the man of my dream just said that to me. He said that to ME. TO ME *giggle*

he was looking at my lips as his hands went on my hips. He pulled me closer to him. His one hand slide behind my neck and caused me to lean my forehead on his. He then - wait is he- is he gonna kiss me??!!! for real bitch! I'm freaking my ass out!

HOLY SHIT-

C'mon daddy I've been waiting this all my life.

I closed my eyes and made a pout. We were so close to each other that either of us flinched our lips would crash. Our lips were just a few inches away. 5 inches 4 inches 3 inches 2 i-inches and... 1-

'BANG'

"ahhhh" I groaned in pain.

I opened my eyes but soon closed them surviving the bright sunlight coming from my window. I rolled my eyes as I saw the scenario in front of me "shit" All this time I was dreaming! Whyyyyy god whyyy? I closed my eyes again struggling to go back. But it was of no use whenever I opened them I found myself in the same position. I heaved a long sigh looking around my messy room.

I looked at my window and took a gaze at the clock hanging on my wall and looked back at the window

I looked at my window and took a gaze at the clock hanging on my wall and looked back at the window. My eyes widened as realisation hit me I turned my head towards the clock and glared at it.

"OH MY GOODNESS" I gasped.

"fuck, I'm late" it was exact 9 O'clock which means only fifteen minutes to get ready for work and another fifteen minutes to reach on time. My work hours start from 9:30 in the morning to 5 in the evening. I grabbed my towel and rushed to take a shower.