chapter 2

Bella ^ (**)

Venisa's pov :

Time passed rapidly

.
.

My working hours are finally over. urgh, it's so exhausting. I mean it's not that easy to take people's orders from one table to another handling their mood swings all the time. Oh, most importantly tolerating their behavior. But when I serve people their orders the warm smile on their faces and the look of satisfaction gives me the strength and I love to make new friends Gemini personality hehe.

I changed back into my normal clothes and left the cafe with my friends.

"Hey ven, so what are you wearing today?" Bella asked turning towards my side.

"Um, I don't even know what I have so no idea yet! What about you?"

"Maybe the black skin tight dress we bought last time we went shopping and some silver high heels, we need to maintain some standards you know, we are going to the Kings!!!" she said stretching her hands out highlighting the word kings dramatically. I just brushed past her and continued walking.

" What's so special? it's gonna be the same sweaty people dancing like crazy and drinking. Some guys tryna flirt around and find hook up for a night and some girls hitting on some handsome rich men. Same drama in every club." I said with a smirk on my face and rolled my eyes well actually I was excited too.

"Come on ven, it's not gonna be the same, it's not some other club it's the most popular club owned by the New york's most handsome billionaire Samuel king. Let me tell you guys one of the most heard gossips on the streets.  he's never been in a relationship!" Shane whispered the last part.

I couldn't take it anymore I just- I mean who would even believe that the Samuel king has never been in a relationship. What's the use of being rich when you don't have someone to love you? lol.

"what? what's so funny about it?" Bella looked at me with a straight into my eyes confusion written all over her face.

Shane gave me a disgusted look as to what was so funny.

I put my arms on their shoulder and pulled them closer.

"come let's go before now we don't want David to change his mind, do we?"

they were confused for a while but then eventually it finally hit them and soon rushed their asses like chickens to their appartment.

***

after walking for a while I reached my apartment. I stepped in and placed my bag on my dressing table and started removing my clothes one by one as I was thinking about not wearing something very glamorous but also elegant. Ah!  I'm sure it will be perfect for me tonight. I thought to myself while the end of my lips curved in a small smirk.

I turned the shower on while letting the water droplets leave a tingling sensation on my body to which I shivered a bit in a good way may I add. I washed my hair which was all sweaty and then made my way in my bathtub believing that it will relax my tensed body which works everytime.

After what seemed like an hour I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel over my naked body while stepping out. I removed my outfit for the night, matching some black high heels with it.

"Perfect"

I wore black lace panties- for the bra, I can't wear it cause my dress for tonight is backless.

I dried myself and applied some makeup on, not too much but a little mascara, compact, liner, and lastly some red matte lipstick. I wore a silver low-cut, padded decolletage showing my cleavage perfectly. It has a cut on my sideways, one cut ends above mid-thigh and the other goes till my knee. It perfectly hugged my body showing my curves. I let my hair down and brushed them. I don't have to worry about them cause I honestly have natural locks and I love them. Lastly I applied my Victoria secret tease one of my favorites, don't wanna be disgusted by my own smell. I wore my heels and looked at myself the last time in the mirror, posing a few time before grabbing my purse all set to rock the night. As soon as I locked the door my phone started vibrating and guess what my lovely best friend can't even wait 5 minutes for me.