Chapter 15 - Plans

** Hello again! Thank you for reading this far. Just a reminder that Fairytail and Fairytail characters do not belong to me. They belong to Hiro Mashima. Okay thank you and enjoy Chapter 15.**

- Kore -

After our couple have shared their tender moment, they cleaned the table and sat on the couch. They held each other tightly as they slowly closed their eyes. It was a lovely feeling. Soon, it was time for bed and they split their ways. It was perfect you could say.

- Fairytail -

It had been almost 6 hours since the ice mage and iron dragon slayer left to find the blonde. Of course, we had someone check the lacrima. And that someone didn't take that tender moment between the two very well. The barmaid sat unconscious on the ground as the sky dragon slayer smiled from ear to ear. There was a person outside the door as well. He didn't take the noise from inside the library very well and walked away.

Natsu has been quiet since the pair of mages left. He has tried many times to sneak in the library but he was always stopped by someone. Most of the time, it was someone within the original group. Other times it was the animal takeover mage.

She had grown a liking to the salmon haired mage since he first joined the guild. She always dreamed of her and Natsu married and with children. She was gonna make sure that her dream comes true. Then, she suddenly disappeared to another universe and that's when the guild members thought she had died. During the time she left, Natsu had found his new partner and best friend that one fateful day in Hargeon. They had been inseparable since he brought her to the guild. That is, until the white haired girl came back.

Natsu has always had this guilty feeling that he made her leave. There were days when he wouldn't come to the guild and search for the girl instead. He admits she changed his life. If only he could turn back time and change the way this life is. But he sometimes has this itching feeling that the blonde would come to him and they'd be happy. They'd be happy together. Little does he know that she had found a new dragon. And he met this new dragon.

His thoughts were stopped when he saw a long white haired mage run to the scarlet mage. He saw the growing smiles on their faces and decided to walk up to them.

"Are you sure that happened? Anything could look like a kiss?" The scarlet witch says. A kiss? Lucy...kissing... someone else? His heart painted over these thoughts. He shook his head to get him out of the depressing stage. No. There are many people here. Could be anyone. Hehe yeah. Lucy didn't kiss anyone. Not until I kiss her first. Share my moment. We could ea-WHAT AM I SAYING?! It was now he realized he can't live without her. She finished him and he let her get away.

"Yes. I do. I saw with my own eyes."

"Hey guys! What are you talking about?" Natsu asked the pair of girls. They both looked shocked and tried to find an answer. They both stuttered and looked at each other.

"Natsu~!" The girls let out a sigh of relief. They turned around to meet the barmaid's younger sister. The internally thanked the girl and walked away. Natsu tried to get them to turn around but the girl took hold of his arm.

"What is it Lisanna?" He said with an annoyed tone.

"I thought the last job was fun! We should go together again. But just the two of us. Happy can stay here. So, you can choose the job and we can leave now."

The man let out a heavy sigh. "Lisanna. I'm tired of going on jobs. I'm sore all over. Plus, I only go on jobs with my team. We just let you come last time because you followed us and we were far from the guild. We didn't have anything else to do. And Happy is my partner. Sorry." The man began to walk away when the girl spoke up.

"Well so was Lucy! And you kicked her off! Why don't you wanna come with me?! Why do you still get hung over her? She's gone! But I'm here! So why can't we go on a job together?" The girl then recognized her words and began to worry.

"N-Natsu I didn't mean it. I was only-"

"Lisanna...shut up. I'm tired of you and your face. Don't talk to me until I die." Then the man walked away from the girl who is now in tears. He walked out of the guild. However, he didn't go to his home. Instead, he made a different stop.

The man opened the window and took a look around the room. A pink bed shone brightly against the sunlight that peeked through the window. Lucy, it was simpler when you were here. Please come back. Come back to me.

- Kore -

Today, the couple thought they would end their training journey. Of course, they wouldn't end it without a final brawl. They attacked each other and made some critical hits. The brunette changed into his demon form while the girl changed into her star dresses.

"Lucifer's Holy Spear!" A red and black metal spear appeared in the brunette's normal hand and the other arm has turned into a red claw.

"Regulus Impact!" The blonde chanted. They continued to battle until they both grew tired. They came together and gave a hug to each other.

"I'll admit. You're getting better at this. But, you won't ever beat me. I'll tell you that." The brunette. The girl scoffed as she pushed the man back. She continued to walk faster and away from her partner.

"Hey! I'm just kidding! Sort of! Maybe, maybe not. But wait up!" The brunette chased after her. She then broke out into a full sprint. The man followed suit. Sadly the man was much faster and eventually caught up with the girl. He grabbed her by the waist and turned her around. They laughed and walked back home together.

When they entered the house, they walked to the kitchen and grabbed some beverages. They chugged down the drinks and showered separately. When they finished their routines, they hung out on the couch talking about the future.

"So you're planning on going back to Fairytail in three days?" The brunette asked. The girl shook her head.

"No. We're going back to Fairytail. Together." The blonde said back to the brunette. The man smiled.

"I was never part of the guild."

"But you thought about it. So you're there-ish." They laughed until they heard knocks at the door. The blonde stood up to answer the door. She opened the door to meet two familiar faces.

"Gray? Gajeel? What are you guys doing here?"

"Flame Brain was going to bring you home. He found out about your location so we came to help you guys move. And yeah, I mentioned you too buddy." The ice mage pointed to the brunette.

"Actually, we were talking and we were gonna go to Fairytail soon so there's no need." The blonde explained. The two mages outside the door stood shocked. The blonde invited the two men inside their comfort home.

"Thanks, Bunny Girl, but we gotta go soon."

"You guys can stay here. Actually." The blonde said. The two guests were shocked while the brunette stood there unbothered.

"Where would we stay?" The ice mage said.

"In the guest bedroom. I hope you guys don't mind sharing a room." The blonde said.

"Then where would Shaggy sleep?" The Metal man hinted at the brunette.

"Umm yeah about that, we'll sleep together." The blonde explained. The two men stood shocked. They didn't have the brain power to cooperate so they went straight to bed. Well, Gray slept in the bed. Gajeel didnt want to sleep in the same bed as a male, so he slept on the couch.

Then night reached, they all thought the same thought.

How is life gonna be at the guild if we return?