ch-1:beginning of the end

AN:THIS IS MY FIRST STORY.FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANY IDEAS😂

RILEY'S P.O.V(age 20)
"Coming!!!!"I yelled to my best friend Jaxon,It's my first day of college in Chicago,I moved here with my family and jaxon's family."Get your lazy ass down here!!Imma getting late coz of ya"Jaxon said.

I jumped in his car and sighed."don't tell me he did that again he said shaking his head sternly"ye-s he did"I said stuttering "what did he did now" I told him about how my dad gets drunk and beats the shit outta me and not mention how he calls me a sl*t!"you need to tell the cops,

I am sick of seeing you like this I know you love him but still you need to stand up for yourself-" "STOP!giving me that lecture I know but i don't want to break my family" I said collecting myself "look I won't spoil your day but I will talk to you about this whenever you feel ok?" he said hesitating "ok" I said forcing a smile.
Rest of the ride we were sitting in a comfortable silence till we reach college."let's go the principal and take the time table we are already late on our first,thanks to you" he said, "welcome jaxy"i said in a high pitched tone making him cringe.

We headed to the principals office and collected are time table's,"I have geography,damn!"
He said bored "I have english" "well good luck then"he said enthusiastically "yeah you too" I responded and headed to the class

ELI'S P.O.V
I was sitting at the English class completely bored staring at the door and was praying when the bell will ring but then suddenly the door flew open and a girl looking worried and tired entered.

"late on the first day right ms.wilson"our English teacher said "sorry Mrs. Campbell traffic was hectic and my friend had trouble finding the college-"she was cut off by Mrs Campbell "Excuses on the first the I am impressed,get over with the introduction already I have a class to teach,I can't give my class a excuse now can I ms.wilson" I was pissed at her tone I looked at the girls angelic face how she was embarrassed her beautiful dark brown eyes showing how worried she was.

I was completely angry by how she was treating her finally she spoke "hi everyone,I am Riley Wilson I am 20 years old and let am from-"she was again interrupted by that b*tch"i said get over with the introduction not to tell a story about yourself!!now take a seat!"She looked at the girl who was looking at her emphatically and took a seat next to her while saying sorry.I was looking at her and then her eyes met mine.I realised what I needed to make her mine and soon Mrs. Campbell is going to pay I thought and smirked to myself.

A/N:PHEW!FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE I AM OPEN TO ALL IDEAS FOR THE STORY AND THIS WAS JUST KIND OF A FILER CHAPTER.(DON'T WORRY IT WILL GET EXCITING)AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE CHAPTERS

STAY HAPPY,AND HEALTHY