ch-11:Unwanted guest

A/N:IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY FIGURED IT OUT.......CONNER AND ELI ARE BROTHERS.

RILEY'S POV(5 YEARS BACK)
I've been waiting for 2 hour.....yes,2 fu*king hours.Conner is not here,I knew it....he played me.I am not going to wait any longer.As soon as I left the cafe,guess what I ran into Eli!just what I wanted.

"Hi"he said
"Hi.....?"is this get any more awkward.
"Conner left"he said smiling,what a jerk
"He never came,dumbass"i stated completely annoyed
"No,I mean he left the country" he said smiling, what's there to smile!
"Anyway,he wanted me to give you this note" he said chuckling, what's so funny.

He handed me the note.it said-

DEAR RILEY,
I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT,I GOT A SCHOLARSHIP IN NEW YORK.I CAN'T MISS THAT OPPORTUNITY.AND YOU CAN GO ON A STUPID DATE WITH JAXON!
WITH LOTS OF LOVE,CONNER♡

I can already feel tears threatening to fall.How could anyone do this!I can't be a crying mess right now,at least not in front of Eli.

ELI'S POV (5 YEARS BACK)
I can see how she is collecting herself.I told Conner to f*ck off or I will kill Darci.

It was funny that he believed that shit.Now she feel rejected by everyone and afterall she will come for me,and even if she doesn't I will snatch her away from everyone,and if you're thinking who wrote this note,it was me.Her expression is literally priceless!

CONNER'S POV(PRESENT)
I stabbed her,I fucking stabbed her but I had to save her from my not-so-nice brother.

"Wh-y" she said helpless,I hate to see her like this but I saved her from Eli
"I saved you" I said expressionless
"From--wh-t" she choked on her blood
Before I could say anything.......she shot me

"I am sorr-y" I heard the door open,and someone carried her outside and with that I blacked out.

A/N: THANKS A LOT!!!!!FOR ALL THOSE WHO READ THIS STORY.......AHEM! WE GOT 400 READS.ITS NOT A LOT BUT IT MEANS SO MUCH THANKS PEOPLE❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER (THOUGH IT'S SHORT😂😂)I PROMISE,I'LL START WRITING MORE!!😖🙈⛤