ch-9:Satisfaction

RILEY'S POV (PRESENT)
I can't believe I just killed someone not only 'someone' but my best friend.But I don't care anymore,Eli would be so hurt and I am somewhat satisfied?.....to imagine him cry.Now he will feel what I felt when Jaxon died,no more like killed.I don't care anymore,I would do anything to kill Eli.

RILEY'S POV (5 YEARS BACK)
"Wha-t? It can be someone else!!"I said crying
"Let me see the body!!"I literally forced out the words,I can't speak.
"The body is not recognisable.."the waiter said
"We are very sorry ma'am,police is here ,please go and talk to them"

The police said he was shamelessly murdered, he didn't had any enemies nor he messed up with anyone I think God never want me to be happy.

ELI'S POV (PRESENT)
"How-how could she?" I think I have lost it,I really really have lost it! She fu*cking killed my sister.I love her and that's how she repay me!now it's been too long.I will get her here and she will be punished, she messed with the wrong guy.

ELI'S POV (5 YEARS BACK)
At last!I killed that stupid cunt , he deserved that.I just saved my Riley and it was so easy to kill him I am so satisfied he begged me to leave him!argh!that scene was so pleasing...it's not the first time I killed someone but this time it was so so perfect.Now I have her all by myself.

SOMEONE'S POV (PRESENT)
Eli has gone insane I have to save her.i can't let Eli take her in front of my eyes I have to kill her to save her.

A/N:I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER!BUT I AM FEELING EXAUSTED 😂IS THERE A CHANCE THAT JAXON IS........ALIVE..?

PS:VOTE AND COMMENT,IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE!🤗