» 𝘰𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘹 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘪𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘪

« angstish »

« angstish »

brown eyes stared at a certain [hair color] headed as he spiked the ball earning his team another point "oi shittykawa! you're gonna burn holes in his head!" iwaizumi smacked oikawa on his head "ow!" oikawa turned to glare at iwaizumi but it soon turned into a forced smile "gomen iwachan, i just can't believe that he plays with them now.." iwaizumi studied oikawa's expressions before turning to look at the [hair color] headed male "and we will be competing against him..".

flashback :

"[name]chan!" [name] nodded to oikawa and quickly went after the ball, he jumped high when he was close enough and spiked the ball with all his might, it went right through the team they were against and towards the floor ending the match quickly "YEAAAAAAAAAH!" [name] was immediately engulfed in a hug by oikawa and iwaizumi and soon all his teammates followed.

— end of flashback :

"iwachan!" iwaizumi looked up and there was oikawa inches away from his face "you were thinking about him weren't you?" oikawa earned another smack from iwaizumi but this time even harder "ow.." suddenly a whistle was heard causing both of oikawa and iwaizumi to turn towards the way the sound came from "he won" iwaizumi said "they won, of course they would.. they are shiratorizawa after all" oikawa mumbled with a hint of sadness in his voice, iwaizumi stared at oikawa's face before getting up "let's go shittykawa, our match starts soon".

a certain [hair color] headed boy stared at his water bottle with barely any emotions, [name] sighed before lifting the bottle to his lip and taking a refreshing swig "[name]" the said male choked on his water then turned toward the voice "ushijima.." [name] smiled when he saw his captian "are you ok?" ushijima's voice sounded concerned "what do you mea-" "will you be okay?" ushijima's eyes pierced into [name]'s causing him to avert his gaze "why wouldn't i be.." instead of replying ushijima stared at [name] in silence before giving him a pat on the back, [name] looked up at his captian with shocked expressions "we're all here for you.." [name] gave him a smile before nodding "let's go..".

— time skip :

shiratorizawa won against aoba johsai, shiratorizawa and aoba johsai went to shake each other's hands, [name] reached for iwaizumi's hands and shook it before trying to pull away, iwaizumi kept a firm grip on [name]'s hand causing [name]'s eyes to slightly widen, iwaizumi let go of [name]'s hand then turned and walked away, [name] stared at the palm of his hands when he felt a grip on his shoulder, he looked back and there was ushijima, [name] gave him a smile and then walked away with the rest of his teammates.

"y'all can go ahead, i have to use the bathroom real quick" [name] waved to his team before turning his back to them and running down the stairs, heading towards the bathroom.

[name] sighed as he splashed his face with water one again hoping it would help him relax, he leaned against the sink with his head tilted before straightening up after hearing the door of the bathroom open, [name]'s eyes went wide open when it made contact with none other than oikawa.

oikawa stared at [name] with the same stunned expression, his expression soon melted into a soft smile "congratulations on winning!" he extended his hands towards the [color] headed male, [name] stared at his hands in confusion before reaching out and shaking oikawa's hand "thank-!" oikawa pulled [name] towards his chest before not so gently pushing him against the wall and pinning his hands above his head, [name] let out a surprised gasp from the impact.

"do you enjoy playing with my feelings?" [name] looked up at oikawa "what the fuck are you talking about?" oikawa furrowed his eyebrows "don't lie to me [name], you know exactly what i'm talking about.." he was right [name] knew, but he didn't want to explain it and cause both of them more pain "oikawa i-" the bathroom door slammed open and there stood iwaizumi "oi shittykawa the bus is about to-" iwaizumi's stared at the scene that was in front of him with a shocked expression "what the fuck is going on?" [name] took his chance to free his hands from oikawa's grip and immediately make his way out of the bathroom, accidentally bumping his shoulder into iwaizumi's.

iwaizumi stared at [name]'s retreating figure before turning his attention towards oikawa who just stood there with a motionless expression "what did you do to him?".