» 𝘰𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘹 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘪𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘪 ²

« angstish, fluff ending »

a sigh left [name]'s lips as he remembered the incident that happened after his team's match against aoba johsai "what's wrong?" the captain of his team aka ushijima asked as he stopped jogging when they reached the gym "nothing just.. thinking" [name] panted as he leaned against the gym's wall.

"thinking about aoba johsai aren't you?" [name] stayed silent before grabbing his water bottle and drinking from it "you made the right choice by coming to shiratorizawa, like what i said before other than oikawa, everyone at aoba johsai is we-" "practice is about to begin" [name] set his water bottle to the side before making his way towards the court, ushijima's eyes studied [name]'s figure then followed him to the court.

[name] was panting heavily as he sat on the bench, he tilted his head against the wall and closed his eyes "you need to work on your stamina or you'll never surpass our ace~" [name] furrowed his eyebrows then opened his eyes, in front of him was none other than tendo, his arms stretched towards [name] holding his water bottle "shut up, who said i was trying to surpass him?" [name] snatched the water bottle from tendo's hand "my my~ is this a way to talk to your senpai?" [name] rolled his eyes before taking a swig from it.

suddenly a ding was heard from [name]'s bag causing him to look at it in confusion before he unzipped it and grabbed his phone, he looked at the contact name and as soon as he did his eyes went wide "who is it?" asked tendo curiously "no one, coach i'm leaving!" slinging his bag on his shoulder [name] dashed towards the door not waiting for his coach to approve "[NAME] GET BACK HE-" the door was already slammed shut "he's really gonna get it tomorrow.." mummbled goshiki.

"i'm home!" [name] yelled as soon as he got home, then immediately went to his room, he sighed before dropping his bag next to the door then checking his phone once again reading the message over and over

[name] groaned in frustration before throwing his phone on the bed and getting ready to take a quick bath.

after jogging for 10 minutes that seemed like an hour [name] finally reached the park and began looking around for a certain dark brown headed male, when he couldn't find him he decided to sit down on a bench and wait for him.

"i didn't think you would actually show up" [name] flinched slightly startled by the sudden voice, he turned towards the voice and there was iwaizumi with his hands in his pocket, [name] blinked as iwaizumi sat beside him.

"why wouldn't i?" iwaizumi shrugged "moving to shiratorizawa made it seem like you wanted nothing to do with us" [name] furrowed his eyebrows "it's not like that-" "can you explain to me what it's like then" [name] turned his head to look at iwaizumi, his eyes immediately made eye contact with iwaizumi's.

[name] sighed before looking straight ahead "it just.. didn't feel right, i felt like i was holding the team back. everyone was improving and doing their best and it felt like i wasn't helping" [name] looked down at his clenched hand "it looked like the team needed you and oikawa most and i was just preventing you from winn-" "shut the fuck up" "excuse me?" [name] raised his head to see iwaizumi standing right in front of him with an angry expression on his face "do you really think we play just to win?" [name] looked down at his feet "n-no i never said th-" "then why would you leave?" iwaizumi asked bluntly "after we lost against shiratorizawa i ran into ushijima in the hallway, we talked about the match and he pointed out my weakness.. he gave me some advice and said that if i moved to shiratorizawa i would be able to improve, and i did".

[name] looked up at iwaizumi "i don't regret moving, but i regret not saying goodbye to you guys.." iwaizumi looked stunned for a second "everyone missed you at aoba johsai, especially shittykawa.." [name] smiled "what about you iwachan~ did you miss me?" iwaizumi blushed slightly before grabbing [name]'s wrist and pulling him up in a hug "of course i did, dumb [name]".