» 𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘹 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳!𝘶𝘬𝘢𝘪

« fluff »

« fluff »

"good morning [nickname]" ukai said with his eyes glued to the newspaper he was holding "morning kei.." [name] yawned "do you want me to drive you to school?" ukai inhaled another smoke "no i'll use my bike, thanks though" [name] smiled "no problem.. will you be free after school? i need someone to take care of the store, got some business to take care off" [name] could feel his breath caught in his throat "o-oh.. i don't think i can i-i'm going out with a.. friend! yeah a friend!" ukai raised his eyebrow "that's okay i'm gonna ask shimada to take my-" "gonna be late for school! see you later kei!" "-place.." ukai shrugged before inhaling another smoke.

"have you told him about us yet?" asked ushijima sipping on his juice "no.. not yet" [name] sighed "i don't feel like i'm ready to tell him" ushijima took [name]'s hand in his and gave it a soft squeeze "whenever you're ready" [name] smiled before squeezing ushijima's hand back "do you want me to drop you off?" [name] shook his head "no it's okay" ushijima nodded "see you tomorrow?" [name] leaned over placing a soft peck on ushijima's cheek "see you tomorrow".

[name] entered the store thinking that ukai would already be back but turns out shimada was still taking ukai's place and restocking some drinks "oh [name]! your back earlier than i thought" shimada smiled and stopped restocking "shimada san! it's been a while" [name] smiled back at him "do you need any help restocking?" "no it's fine this is the last box" "no, i insist" [name] took the box out of shimada's hand then crouched down and started restocking the drinks.

[name] was holding the last two drinks when shimada decided to ask "so.. how was your date?" silence filled the store "what date?" [name] giggled nervously "i was taking the trash out when i saw you and that ace together" shimada said leaning against the counter, [name] dropped both drinks before immediately picking them up and putting them in their shelf "he's just a close friend" [name] coughed in his fist "i could have sworn that i saw you kiss his cheek? or maybe i need new glasses" 'fuck.' [name] thought "do you wanna talk about it- him? i promise i won't tell kei" [name] stayed quiet for a while then replied with a "yes".

"so you met him after they won the match?" "yeah, i remember telling him to not get his hopes up because one day karasuno will beat them" [name] chuckled "he nodded and then asked me for my number" "what?" "i know it sounds unbelievable, and the crazy thing is that i just gave it to him without saying another word" shimada went quiet for a minute "then both of you started hanging out?" [name] nodded "then one day he asked if it was okay for him to kiss me, i said yeah and now we are dating" shimada smiled then patted [name] on his back "if you are happy with him then that's all that matters, i'm sure even kei wouldn only want the best for you" [name] smiled "thank you shimada san" "i'm glad i could help"

"good morning kei" [name] greeted his older brother in his school uniform stretching his arms over his head "morning kiddo" ukai greeted him back "i'm not a kid, old man" ukai snickered "whatever you say kiddo" "old man" [name] took a can of ice tea before opening it and drinking from it "your gonna pay for that can" "oh yeah? then catch me if you can" [name] rushed out of the store, ukai jumping over the counter hoping to get at least a grip of the teenager's bag but failing "that little fucking sly dog..".

"i'm home!" [name] shouted "i'm literally in front of you, no need to shout" ukai sighed pinching his nose bridge causing [name] to chuckle "your done with work right?" [name] tone suddenly became serious "yeah, why?" ukai raised his eyebrow aware of [name]'s change of tone "i've wanted to tell you something for the longest tine now but i always chicken out.." ukai scoffed earning a glare from [name] "i'm sorry".

[name] sighed as he plopped down on the couch in front of ukai "you know how i always hang out with that one 'friend' ? well.. they are actually more than a friend.." [name] confessed "i had a feeling that you were dating someone, how come i have never saw you with her?" [name] looked down at his intertwined fingers "him.." ukai eyes went wide before softly chuckling "as long as he treats you right and makes you happy, i don't mind".

[name] raised his head so fast he almost got whiplash "wait really?" [name] rubbed his head while nervously chuckling "well that's not the worst part.. i'm dating shiratorizawa's ace" ukai's smile slowly faded "as in wakatoshi ushijima?" [name] nodded slowly feeling the atmosphere changing "i am disappointed" [name] eyes went wide in shock, he lowered his gaze to the floor holding back the tears "i'm sorry" [name] mumbled quietly afraid of letting out a sob.

[name] suddenly felt a light but strong object hit his head causing him to let out a soft 'ow' and grab his head in confusion "i'm disappointed that now you decide to tell me, as if i would care" ukai stood in front of [name] with a rolled up magazine in hand, [name] blinked still confused "you should have seen your face though it was priceless" [name] blood started boiling "you fucking old man" ukai chuckled and started ruffling [name]'s hair "as long as you cheer for my team instead of his i won't mind" [name] slapped ukai's hand away "absolutely not".