• t h r e e •

I was dressed and ready. Xavier had left half an hour ago giving me more time to sneak into the forbidden party. Well for me that is but he does not control me.

The beeb of a familiar car dragged me out of my day dream holding my silver clutch which matched my dress.

I walked out the front door leisurely so I didn't trip and face plant on the concrete floor.

"Oh damn girl you be lookin' hella fine." She once overed my dress though her window.

It was a light blue with silver poker dots it was very tight, hugging all my curves. I was not used to wearing such tight and short clothing that showed of more skin that usual I'd wear hoodies and jeans for every occasion, even for my nans funeral.

We reached to the address that Jennet put in her google maps, it was a house. Why was it even called a den? I have no clue.

We stepped out the car which we parked a few houses down as there was no space for parking.

The music got loud as we reached a blue painted house well at least that part wasn't a lie.

The blue door was already opened we could see the sea of people walking around, making out, throwing up. As we walked in deeper we see some individuals doing lines on the table, some smoking weed in the corner I glanced to see if my brother was there but there was no sign.

I sigh in relief.

Jennet drags my by my upper arm forcing me to the huge kitchen. She squeals "look who's here." I wonder my hazel eyes to see who it was.

It was Shawn chatting to his friends as he took a sip out of his cup, lightly bouncing his head to the beat of the music which was muffled as it was too loud but it sounded like trash I mean Cardi b.

She was going to walk over to him when I pulled her back. "Do you even have a plan."

She shakes my head looking at the ground. I sigh. " well first of all we need to get you wasted or something you'd end up stuttering when you go over we need confidence honey." We head closer to the laid out drinks.

We took what was already there hoping it wasn't spiked.

We drank until we could handle no more.

My head was all fuzzy as I danced to the beat of the music.

I make eye contact with Jennet as she gives me the thumbs up and heads upstairs with her long term crush by her side as I was watching her I wasn't looking at my surroundings and ended up bumping into a stranger. I giggle but his face was cold and serious.

I accidentally spilled his drink all over his white shirt. Whoops my bad.

I couldn't stop myself from giggling I throw my head back laughing louder as I caught some odd glances.

"Look what the fuck you've done to my expensive shirt you bitch. Do you have any idea who I-." I cut him off with a giggle.

I place my finger against his warm lips and shush him, "you talk too much." I lean in closer to him ear, he tensed up but didn't make a move to push me away before my lips could even speak a word I was pushed away by a rough hand.