| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏 | 1

꧁❀❀❀❀❀꧂

꧁❀❀❀❀❀꧂(keep replaying the song above lol)

꧁❀❀❀❀❀꧂
(keep replaying the song above lol)
.
.
.

[ Marinette's POV ]

Recently, I've been finding myself leaning against the railing of my bedroom balcony, lost in my own mind of infinite thoughts that just keep coming and coming as I stare off in the distance. You'd find me up here doing nothing but stare off into space, but my mind is doing something else. Those thoughts have me feeling all different types of feelings, the common one is confusion. From confusion, questions come. Questions such as related to the kingdom, the castle, my parents, and then myself. How does one earn their power to the top? How did it all begin? How did my father get so lucky? How am I here? How is this- ..... - Yes, those types of questions. My mind is surely something else. That can stress me at times, and when those times are here, I admire the scenery that's beyond my bedroom glass door. That pretty village up in the view with its people doing their daily chores and etc. Up here you'd find me doing just that.

But in the end, I have to come back to reality. I'd secretly wish I didn't have much to do, but as a princess, one does have their responsibilities. Father says he had to go through what I'm currently going through, but with far more duties, and that he's being flexible with me. I don't think that's true. I rarely have time to go outside, to the village, to relax and have some proper me time. I'll see if I'll talk to father about it.

But, I'm grateful with everything regardless

But, I'm grateful with everything regardless. I love everything and everyone that surrounds me. My parents have raised me well, and from what I've seen, they do everything well with the village too, and the kingdom. If I do become Queen of Paris, I want to follow their strategies and advice so I can do well too. I don't want to disappoint my parents and end up doing something wrong that could ruin the trust from my people. I'll do the best I can.

Then I hear a faint knock from my bedroom door, "Pardon moi, my princess, but you're father is asking for your presence at the parlor (private sitting room)."