XXX

~At Millfields~

I looked around his manor and walked up the large steps. "This place is huge" I said as he chuckled and followed me. I walked into an open room with a large wheel in front of us. "The hell is that thing?" I asked as he stared at it, "Reaver's Wheel of Misfortune" he said as I looked at him. "I uh...may have used that to try and kill our daughter before I knew that she was my daughter" he spoke as I chuckled, "so...what does it do? Other than obviously spin" I asked as he smiled, "do you want to give it a try?" he asked as I looked at him and nodded. "Remain here..." he said as he walked off, after a few minutes he walked through the door that was above the wheel and stood there. "Now...it's rather simple...I tap my cane, the wheel spins, and whatever it lands on, one of these doors will open...you will fight the creature and I will watch. Mainly to make sure you don't die" he explained as I laughed a little and shook my head. "All right! Let's do it..." I said as he nodded and tapped his cane on the ground. The wheel began to spin. It then landed on something that represented a bird. "Oh, dear...I certainly hope these guys are ready for a fight..." he spoke as one of the doors opened, I walked through, he stood on a ledge and looked at me. "Are you ready?" he asked as I nodded.

~Time skip because I'm lazy~

I hummed to myself as I walked around the manor, Reaver was asleep in our room, and so I took this time to explore the manor. I walked past the piano, I stopped myself and looked at it. I plunked it once and smiled to myself. I plunked it again because I was pretty bored and I couldn't sleep. I giggled to myself as I plunked another note and then I let out a laugh. "Are you having fun?" he asked as I jumped and looked at the stairs, he stood at the top with an amused look on his face. "I'm pretty bored and I can't sleep..." I said as he chuckled and walked down the stairs. "Here..." he sat down at the piano and I sat beside him. I then began to play the piano. "I didn't know you could play" I whispered as he looked over at me, "when you've lived as long as I have...you have all the time in the world..." he spoke as I giggled, "need I remind you that Theresa made me immortal?" I asked as he smiled, "that's just proof that our love will live on forever" he spoke as I snorted, "you're being cheesy again" I joked as he chuckled and began to play a tune. I lay my head on his shoulder and listened to him play. I felt my eyelids grow heavy, "let's get you in bed dear" he whispered as he got up, he picked me up like I was his bride and carried me to our room. He lays me on our bed and covered me up. He climbed into bed beside me, wrapped his arm around me, and held me close to him as we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, he wasn't in bed, which didn't surprise me, I heard talking coming from the main entrance of the manor. I walked to the top of the steps and saw he was talking to a group of people. "I am no longer like that..." he told them as a woman groaned, "c'mon mastah Reavah..." she spoke as she caressed his arm. I grabbed my rifle and shot the wall above the woman, all of them but Reaver jumped and looked at me. "I tried to tell you I was no longer like that...and now you've angered my love" Reaver whispered as he looked at me.

I aimed my rifle at the woman, "you have ten seconds to leave this house and respect his wishes..." I growled as the woman looked at me, "you won't kill me...you're a hero" she spoke, "ten..." I started as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Nine...do you really believe the killing one person will condemn me to death? It won't..." I shook my head as she grew worried. "Eight" I spoke, several people were now rushing to get out of the manor, "seven..." I spoke as she then left with the others. "That's what I thought..." I mumbled as I walked down the stairs and closed the door. "Would you have killed her?" Reaver asked as I looked at him, "no...the shot I fired into the wall above her was my last bullet...but they didn't know that" I said as he laughed, "I love you" he said as he kissed me, I smiled into the kiss and tossed the rifle onto the ground. "How about you show me just how much you love me," I said as I bit my lip and he smirked. "With pleasure my dear" he whispered as I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me into our room.

~Le time skip~

I hummed to myself as I lay in the bathtub, enjoying the warm water against my skin, I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and sighed. I was so relaxed that I didn't hear the door open and close or feel the water move slightly. I let out another sigh of contempt. I didn't feel something lightly skim up my inner thigh, but I did feel someone slowly start rubbing my clit which made me moan slightly. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Reaver. "Ngh~" I bit my lip as he chuckled and kissed me passionately. "May I join you?" he asked in my ear as he slipped a finger into me and started thrusting it into making me moan louder. "Y-Yes Reaver..." I panted as he chuckled and kissed the shell of my ear. He pulled away, stripped out of his clothes, I moved forward and he sat behind me. I leaned back as I smiled, "spread your legs for me darling" he whispered as I bit my lip and spread my legs for him. His fingers danced down my body and he slowly started to rub my clit making me moan, his fingers on his other hand began rolling one of my nipples. "D-Don't tease me too much R-Reaver" I moaned, he growled in my ear and gripped my throat, "don't tell me what to do darling" he whispered as his movements grew faster and I moaned out. Ever since we had sex and I remembered who he was, he was a completely different man in bed, part of me found it a turn on, and another part of me found it scary. His movements began to move faster than before and his grip tightened. "R-Reaver...I-I can't..." I gripped his wrist, "Apple!" I shouted as he froze and let go of me, I leaned forward and coughed. "What the hell Reaver?" I coughed and looked back at him, he was staring at his hands in shock almost as if he was in shock that he nearly killed me. "Reaver?" I asked concerned about him, he looked at me, and then got out of the bath. "Reaver!" I shouted as he walked out of the bathroom.