Chapter 1

Chapter 1

           Nia sat ringside after practicing for her match tonight, Charlotte had already left so she was alone for the time being. Nia was exhausted and tired; she was just slightly hungover.  She was sitting in the chairs when she felt someone sit next to her.

"Hey sis," said Sarona, she handed Nia a Starbucks cup.

Nia took it thankfully, she took a sip and let the cold liquid cool down her body. Nia rested her head on her "sisters" shoulder. She decided to take this moment to respond to some of the text she had on her phone.

"What does Sunny (Akam) want?" asked Sarona.

"For me to go on a date with him, which I already told him that isn't happening," said Nia.

"Why not, it's obvious that he likes you, sis," said Sarona.

"I have told him before that I don't see him as someone I can date. I see him as more of a brother" said Nia.

"Well, who do you want a relationship with because it's been almost 4 years since you moved here and broke up with that asshole, Levi," said Sarona.

Levi was Nia's ex; their relationship was terrible. It was abusive, mostly emotional and mental not a lot of physical abuse. They broke up because Nia had decided to try out for WWE and then when she got signed, she had to move to Orlando for training. Since that relationship ended, Nia chose to remain single. It took her a while to build her self-esteem up and for her to feel comfortable around men.

"What are we talking about ladies?" asked Charlotte, she sat in the empty chairs in front of them.

"The fact that Lina needs a man," said Sarona.

"No, I don't. I don't need a guy in my life, I'm perfectly fine being single," said Nia.

"This is where I disagree with you, babe. You have been single for 4 years now, let us not mention your nonexistent sex life," said Trinity.

"Lina you are the only single one in our group, even Sonya has a girlfriend and she used to change girlfriends like I change ring gear," said Charlotte.

"I heard my name," said Sonya, she walked over hand and hand with Liv. They also brought Lacey with them.

"Yes, I made a joke about you formerly changing girlfriends like ring gear," said Charlotte.

"Well now she is stuck with me," said Liv.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way," said Sonya, she kissed Liv's head.

"Aww, you guys are cute, but back to the topic at hand. Nia needs a man" said Trinity.

"Sunny has been trying to ask her out for months now," said Sarona.

Nia sent a glared towards her "sister".

"There ya go, say yes to him and go be happy Lina," said Liv.