Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A/N: Here's some quick but useful information on Maverick, I forgot to give yall.

Former Boxer turned Wrestler (has been wrestling for 6 years)

Basically very famous and a huge signing  for WWE

Former 4x World Boxing Association Heavyweight Champion

Former Melbourne City Wrestling (MCW) Intercommonwealth Champion (Longest Reigning @ 378 days)

Former All Japan Pro Wrestling  Triple Crown Heavyweight Champion

Former Revolution Pro Wrestling British Heavyweight Champion

Former Revolution Pro Wrestling British Tag Team Champion w/ Marty Scrull (Undefeated/ Longest Reign @ 330 days)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Nia woke up to her phone ringing very loudly. She was barely awake, she groaned and felt around for her phone.

Nia: Hello.

Steph: Good afternoon, Lina. I have a question.

Nia: What can I do for you boss lady?

Steph: You can work the NXT tryouts next week. I was pre scheduled to have Becky, but as you know she's pregnant and can't wrestle.

Nia: I didn't have anything planned for next week after Raw. So sure.

Steph: Thank you, I'll be sure to include this in your next  check

Nia: See you Monday.

Nia hung up the phone, and managed to sit up. Her legs were sore but in a good way. Then she remembered all of what happened last night. Maverick walked into the room, he was sweating so you can tell he had been working out.

"Good afternoon sleeping beauty" said Maverick.

"I can't believe I slept all morning. Why didn't you wake me up" said Nia.

"You looked peaceful, and after last night I figured you'd wanna regain all your energy" said Maverick.

"After last night, I don't think I'll ever be the same" said Nia.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment, what do you want to do today" said Maverick.

"First, I need a shower and clothes that belong to me. Then we can talk about the rest of the day" said Nia.

"You can used the shower in here if you want that's up to you" said Maverick.

"My legs are sore but in a good way, help me up" said Nia.

"Damn, am I that good" joked Maverick, as he came up to the bed and lifted Nia up and carried her to the bathroom.

"Don't get cocky now, Mave" said Nia.

Nia proceeded to shower and wrapped herself in a towel when she was finished.

"God woman, you're beautiful" said Maverick.

Nia tried to hide it but you could see the blush rush to her face.

"You know what, I'm going to go before I end up back in your bed" said Nia, she walked out of the room.

"I don't see a problem with that" yelled Maverick, as Nia walked away.

Nia laughed and made her way back to her room. As she rummaged through her bag, she thought about last night. This changed her and Maverick friendship drastically, what were they now. Were they dating? Was this a one time thing?