Chapter 5

Chapter 5

2 months Later.....

Nia had just landed in Columbus, Ohio. She checked into her room and just laid down while she waited on Maverick to get here. A quick knock to her door, she figured it was either Maverick or the girls. She checked the peephole and saw that it was Maverick.

"Babe, I missed you" said Nia.

"You just saw me 3 days ago" said Maverick.

"Anyways, I still missed you" said Nia.

Maverick put his bag in the closet, and hugged Nia from behind.

"How much time until we have to report to Raw" asked Maverick.

"About 3 hours, why" said Nia.

"Then that gives me enough time to do this" said Maverick, as he kissed Nia's neck.

He laid Nia on the bed, and pulled her hoodie and t-shirt up and kissed her chest.

Nia let out a moan, as Maverick continued to kissed her breast. He leaned down and took her breast in his mouth, Nia responded with a moan.

Nia's phone began to ring, she decided it wasn't important and pressed reject. Maverick kept going, and damn was that man gifted with his mouth.

Maverick pulled down Nia's leggings and kissed at her thighs.

"Your body is beautiful, Lina" said Maverick.

"Thank you, babe" muttered Nia.

Maverick wasn't wasting any time and jammed his tongue deep inside of Nia's pussy.

Mmm... I can't get enough of the way you taste. I love it." said Maverick.

Maverick  moved his grip on Nia's waist. And slipped his fingers into Nia pussy and she came all over them. Maverick cleaned her off his fingers and once again buried his face into Nia's pussy. He spread her legs  wider and started licking her nice and slow.

Maverick  knew from their short time together that Nia loved his tongue.

"Oh my god Yes baby!" screamed Nia when Maverick began to tongue fuck her pussy. From instinct Nia grabbed the back of his head and I started to grind against his face.

After Nia came down from her second orgasm in the past hour. Maverick wasn't done with her just yet. He sucked on her clit once more, and Nia knew what he was doing. Someone began knocking at the door.

"Baby, someone's at the door" panted Nia, she tried to move away from Maverick.

"And. They can wait till I'm done eating" said Maverick.

Maverick was so good with his damn tongue that Nia legs were shaking. "Cum for me! Then you can answer the door" said Maverick in a husky tone.  I bit down on my lip, to muffle her screams while Maverick  was still tongue fucking her.

"Fuck! Babe I'm gonna cum!" said Nia.

Seconds later Nia came all over Maverick's face and her juices dripped down his chin.

"Babe, that was amazing."said Nia, as pulled him up and kissed him.

She took a second to fix herself before going to the door to see who was there. She checked the peephole and it was the girls.

"Babe, it the girls" said Nia.

Nia opened the door, and the girls just walked in.

"First you reject our calls then you take forever to answer the door. What were you doing in here" said Ash.