~Before you read~

THANKS

Thank you so much for clicking on this book! I'm going to try my best to live up to your expectations for how this is going to go. Bare with me. PLEASE. I'm too gay to function so OBVIOUSLY I had to make a super gay book about cute lesbians because I can't get a girlfriend myself.

*Also, dad, if you're reading this...uh...please don't. I'm not out yet, spare me.*

*Mom, if you're reading this, you already know I'm gay, so get ready to get inside the mind of your touch-starved daughter.*

*If my lesbian best friend is reading this, hi and thank you for helping me with ideas!!!!*

MEDIA/IMAGES

There WILL be some images here and there throughout the story to enhance your reading experience. I'm putting this here to let you know that if you're planning to read offline, you might run into that issue. There won't be too many, don't worry. None of the images belong to me. All credit goes to the rightful owners.

CHARACTERS

I have added a cast list, but please feel free to imagine them as whoever you want. You're the reader with the wild imagination, I'm simply the creator. :)

DISCLAIMER- SMUT

Don't get your hopes up for smut. :( Not only does my best friend read my books, but my mom does too. That'd be embarrassing. I promise I'll make up for it in cute moments!

OTHER STUFF

If you actually like the book, don't forget to let me know in the comments or by voting. I want to hear your feedback!

Also, if you happen to come across some spelling errors or grammar errors, kindly correct me in the comments. On the off chance that I actually AM writing, it's at like 3 am and I'm half dead.

WARNING: This book might make you collapse from too much cuteness. It's a good thing though.

Pfft...Ok, I'll spare you from this boring stuff. (If you're even reading this lmao.)

DON'T COPY MY BOOK OR I'LL SCREAM AND CRY

Thanks :)

-Nataly <3

--------------------------

Start Date

May 23, 2020

End Date

TBA