Drunk ;)

Adrien POV:

I wasn't really into night clubs or drinking, but my best friend Nino dragged me along with his girlfriend Alya to one. I didn't really mind, although I wasn't really sure what I could do to have fun.... I mean I'm just gonna be a third wheel which doesn't sound like much fun..

( Phone rings )
I check my phone and see who's ringing me, it's Nino.
"Hey dude, what are ya gonna wear tonight?" nino asked

" Um I'm not too sure ( I sigh,) probably just some jeans and a button up shirt "

" Yo dude that's totally basic but you do you "

"I don't do anyone " I say under my breathe

" Yo bro I'll catch you later " Nino say's.

" Okay bye Nino "
( end of phone call )

I better have a shower and get ready for tonight I say to myself
-----------------------------------------------
Third POV
Adrien was heading to the night club, his body guard driving him of course. For some reason he was quite excited to go out for once.
His body guard pulled in front of the entrance of the club, Adrien waved goodbye with a thank you, soon his driver was gone in the distance.

Once Adrien entered the club he couldn't see anything much besides drunken hormonal teens, rubbing themselves on one another. He groaned at the sight seeing mainly girls tweaking on guys.

He found Nino and Alya, they were making out. * Horny fucks* Adrien though to himself. He ignored them and ordered a drink and then just as he was going to have a sip a tall bluenette boy sits next to him.

Adriens eyes widen at the sight next to him, taking in all the features of the Blue haired male. Getting lost in his train of dirty thoughts about the male he gets inturupted.
----------------------------
Lukas POV:
As I order a drink I sit next to a very attractive blonde. I notice out of the corner of my eye that he's checking me out, I smirk in response. A few moments pass and I get my drink, I decide to stay next to the blonde and start a conversation.

" Hey " I say, the blonde slightly jumps in his seat as if I frightened him. " Sorry didn't mean to startle you " I say. " Oh um hi " he responds like he's never had human interactions before, I laugh. He looks at me with a saddened face, I instantly regret laughing. " Sorry I didn't mean to laugh at you, you're just so goddamn cute" I say with a wink at the end. " I- u-u-um t-thank y-you" he blonde blushes and barely gets the Senate out. I finish my drink with a smile, he notices and tried to down his own drink and chokes in the process.. I pet his back trying to calm him down, " You okay?" I ask, " yeah " he replys with a husky voice.
-------------------------
Third POV:

The boys got a few more drinks together which turned into straight vodka shots... They were both so drunk and in there own little world like no one else in the packed club even existed. Luka gets up every wobbly and ask Adrien to dance with him, Adrien accepts. Both the drunken boys start dancing with eachother, saying their hips to the music. Luka grabs Adrien by the waist and pulls him in close, soon tuning him around so that his ass is towards lukas dick. Adrien gasp at the action but takes it to his full advantage...
Adrien starts grinding against luka earning low groans from the bluenette, luka tightens his grip on Adriens hips causing him to go faster.
Luka could feel is pants tightening by the second as Adriens perfectly sculpted ass grinded on his aching dick. Luka suddenly pulled Adrien up and made his face, face his. Luka got closer to Adriens ear and whispered " I want you, naughty boy" in a deep husky voice, after finishes he bite Adriens ear lobe making the blonde tremble.
----------------------------------

They made there way through the crowd to a VIP room at the back, no one was in there so in a hurry Luka locked the door behind them. Both boys kissed eachother roughly, smelling and tasting the lingering alcohol. Luka grabs Adrien by the the neck and pins him to the wall kissing him as hard as he could. Adrien moaned at the action, he wanted more. Luka teasingly made his way from Adriens swallen lips down his neck leaving hickeys everywhere. Luka ripped off Adriens shirt and stared at the work of art in front of him, he licked his lips like he was going to eat the boy whole, hungry for more Luka rips his own shirt off and starts attacking Adriens torso. Leaving more marks he could feel his boner getting even worse, as he bit Adrien more he felt Adrien getting a wet spot in his pants. Luka ripped Adriens pants off of his body..
( skip the rest of the getting undressed bit )
------///

Adrien got on his knees and began to suck Lukas aching cock, he was gaging from how big Luka was. As Adrien went deeper Luka moaned deep and grabbed a heap of Adriens hair causing him to stay there. After a few seconds Luka let him go. Adrien was gasping for air, pre cum and saliva hanging from his chin.
He got up and pushed Luka onto the sofa and pushed his dick straight into him without any prep or warning. Luka groaned from the sudden act but didn't argue. Adriens ass was so tight Luka though to himself, loving the show he was getting of Adrien swirling his hips on him. Gaining impatient Luka flipped them over into doggystyle and started pounding into Adrien like his life deepened on it.

Adrien moaned as his face was pushed into the sofa. Luka was going crazy from all the pleasure that was going through his body. " Oh my GOD LUKA" Adrien screamed on the top of his lungs. " NAGH- AH AHHH, YOUR SO TIGHT FOR ME BABY" Luka panted in response.
" I'm gonna - gonna cum!" Adrien screamed, " Cum for me baby boy" Luka said suductively in Adriens ear. Adrien moaned Lukas name one last time before his load went everywhere underneath him. Luka went faster and harder then before feeling his climax coming.
"OH OH, ARGH ADRIEN -" he moaned before he came deep into the blondes ass.

They stated like this for Awhile till they came down from there highs, Luka pulled out with some of his cum drilling out of Adriens ass.
He panted " that was amazing," Adrien got up from underneath Luka and kissed him on the lips, pulling away saying " yeah it was..... How about you stay at mine tonight." Luka smirked and nodded yess in response, the boys got dressed and left the club. Adrien rung his body guard to pick them up....

The end
-------------------
Authors note 1152 words that's a big first hahaha.... Hope u enjoyed

- Bear 🐻

Lukadrien oneshots (sin)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara