Kinky Kitty 🥵

This is some kinky shit so grab your popcorn or lotion whatever your into-
Dt: Richie& Marco hehe
Enjoy 😉
////////////////////////////////////////////
Chat noirs POV:

I was finishing patrol over my beloved city Paris, it was so beautiful during the night with all the pretty light's. I stopped on the foot path next to a ship, I recognized it... "This is the liberty! Luka lives here."

Without even thinking I went aboard the ship only to be greeted by a sexy bluenette. I gasp and blush at the sight in front of me, Luka only had boxers on... And very tight ones at that.
I gulp at the sight of him stretching his arm out yawning, "he's so sexy."

I approach the boy twirling my tail, " hey there hot stuff why are you up so late" I ask suductively. Luka blushes but holds his dominant stance. " Taking in the dark leather sights tonight," I gulp at his words.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Lukas POV:

I stare at the sexy little kitten, "how does he get around in that kinky tight leather suit all day" I think to myself. I can tell he's nervous so I take this to my advantage...

I pull Chat noir by his bell to my eye level, starting into his drop dead gorgeous emerald green eyes. I hear him whimper at my sudden touch to his little kitten accessory, I smirk at him " you're so god damn cute " I say to him in a raspy voice.

" T-T-Thank y-you" Chat noir stutters, I've never heard the superhero stutter before? I just smile at him. I look him all over stopping at his dick... Realizing he's hard.

I chuckle and reach my arm down to tease him...
////////////////////////////////////////////
Adriens POV:

I gasp as I fell Luka lightly touch my hard on through my tight leather suit. " Ah- Luka wha-what are you d-doing-" Luka cuts me off by roughly kissing me.

I was shocked but I melt into his touch. His warm lips are so soft. Luka licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, I let him in. His tongue going crazy inside my mouth. I moan into the now heated make out, my hard on getting worse in the process.

As I start to wrap my arms around Luka's neck I feel something poking the inside of my thigh. I look down to see his dick full on erect, I blush. Luka pulls away from the heated make out saying " say why don't we go to my cabin and continue kitten?" I instantly nod and follow him to his room.

" Don't worry about being quiet, I'm home alone tonight kitty," Luka says in a deep voice nearly making me cum right there and then. " Okie" I stutter.

Luka slams me against the wall groping me through my leather suit. " You like wearing tight leather don't you kinky kitty?" Luka moans to me right in my ear, " yesss" I hiss back at him. Luka grabs my bell and rips my suit off my body, he then pushes me onto his bed.

I lay there watching him as he pulls down his boxers and walks away to a drawer. He pulls out a whip and handcuffs ... I feel myself shutter at the thought -

Luka turns me around so I'm in doggystyle position and starts whipping me. I yelp from the sudden sting but thoroughly enjoy it.. " Harder " I moan, " say that again for daddy little kitten" Luka demands in a deep voice.

"SPANK ME HARDER DADDY PLEASE" I moan so loud I hurt my throat. Luka chuckled and says " as you wish kinky kitty" and boy did he go hard with that whip...

He puts the whip away and grabs the handcuffs, " I'm going to have so much have with you " Luka says as he handcuffs me to his bed head. " Hmm" I hum in response.

Luka gets in front of me and puts his dick in my mouth, I gag at the sudden action but gladly take it all in. I start sucking so hard that my cheeks hurt, causing Luka to groan loud.

"Narg- kitten your so g-good" Luka barley gets out, I hum in response sending vibrations through this staff. Luka suddenly pulls me by my hair and turns me around again causing he handcuffs to bend-

Without any warning Luka rams his whole dick into my ass. " Narg- Ah, L-Lu- OMG" I moan due to his size (😉). " Oh fuck you're so tight kitten- Ahh" Luka moans.

Luka keeps his speed steady until I say " fUcK mE hArdEr dAdDy" Luka moans at the name and starts to pound me like no tomorrow. I become a moaning mess yelling little nothing's as my ass is being destroyed by the second.

"Narg! YES YES AHHH- FucK dAdDy-" I scream as he some how go's faster. " ArH KitTy iM gonNa CuM" Luka moans deep into my ear making me purr (😳).

"Cum inside me daddy " I moan to him. Lukas pace gets a little quicker but his thrust start getting sloppier. With one final loud long moan Luka cums deep into my ass.

This makes me cum all over his sheets... Luka pulls out and unlocks the handcuffs, I look at him and kiss him- the kiss was more passionate this time.

"You were amazing Kitty" Luka says as he breaks the kiss starting into my eyes. I purr at him and we lay on his bed together for the rest of the night cuddling one another...

The end
////////////////////////////////////////////

Authors note : 920 words 👀
Thank you sm for reading hehe 😉
Hope I didn't break your innocence 😏

Peace out little sin balls 🥺
Ilysm