Teasing

Dedicated to lovedagrestee 🥵🥺
Luka- 19
Adrien - 18
-------------------
Adrien POV:

I was making passion fruit pancakes, my favorite flavor. I start to cut the passion fruit so I can add them into the pancake batter. As I'm cutting the fruit the knife accidentally slipped and I cut my finger, "Ouch " I say as I suck the blood oozing out of the little cut. When it stops bleeding I continue to cut the remaining fruit.

I add the fruit into the pancake batter and mix it around, as I'm making it the sweet overpowering smell hits me. I sigh out of delight and my mouth begins to water. As I read the next instruction on the back of the pancake box I see that the brand of the batter I'm using is called " Faithlovesfood." I shrug at the strange name and continue to read the instructions.

I turn the stove on and put the batter in the pan, I love hearing it sizzle. As I watch my food cook I throw the "Faithlovesfood" box in the bin as I don't need it anymore. Just as I was about to flip the pancake I feel a pare of strong arms wrap around my waist.

It was my roommate Luka, he is so fucking hot.  But I of course didn't tell him that I thought that, if I do that he might move out or think I'm weird. I stood still as Luka's arms were getting lower and lower...... Until he stopped right above my dick.

"L-L-Luka w-what a-are you d-doing" I ask my voice stuttering in the process. Luka just hummed in response and just kept his hands in place above my dick. I try to ignore him as I slowly flip the pancake to the other side so it can cook all the way through. But in the motion of me flipping the pancake Luka starts kissing my neck.

I ask him " w-what-" he cuts me off by spinning me around to face him, he looks at me like he's ready to eat me. " Luka i-if your hungry I-Im making passion fruit pancakes," " You know I can see that Adrien" he said in a deep husky voice. " I'm not hungry for pancakes though, I want some Adrien Agreste." I was frozen from what Luka said, " y-you y-you w-what."

Before I can even think anything else Luka turned off the stove and shoved me onto the kitchen counter, I gasped at the action. " Adrien I want you so bad " Luka growled into my ear biting my earlobe. " Luka I-I-I-" he cut me off by kissing me on the lips, I was so shocked that all my brain cells could muster up to do was kiss him back.

I felt Lukas tongue slide along my bottom lip asking for entrance, I let him as I could feel myself met into his touch more and more. I moaned into the kiss as Lukas tongue explored my mouth, I didn't even put up a fight over dominance I knew I was a bottom.

Luka grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, breaking out heated make out. He looked at me with lustful eyes, I could get lost in his eyes. My daze broke when he ripped my shirt off of me, * Jesus Christ this boy is rough* I though to myself, but I liked it. Luka basically moaned at the sight of my bare stomach and chest. I blushed in response, he starts planting little kisses along my body training from my neck down to my v-line...

I being to get flustered as my pants get tighter, Luka notices and bites his lips. He takes off his clothes so he's just in his boxers, I gulp at the size if his bulge. Without even realizing I let out a moan, Luka winks at me and says " We haven't even started naughty boy." I moan at the name getting even more turned on.

Luka rips my pants off breaking the seem in them, and starts jerking my throbbing dick. " Ah L-L-Lukaa " I moan through my teeth, he hums in response sending vibrations through my body. He pulls away with a loud "POP" and kisses me again before taking off his boxers.

I get on my knees and start sucking Luka as hard and fast as possible, making sure to moan every once and awhile to send vibrations through him. Lukas moans get deeper and louder the longer I go on. Luka pulls me up by my hair and picks me up and sits me on the kitchen counter. He fingers my hole, rough but I love it so much.

After Luka thought I was prepped enough he pushed his dick in very slowly. I winced in pain, a tear escaping my eye as I've never felt someone so big before. Luka shhhed me and planted little kisses along my forehead as he pushed in deeper. When he was all the way he stayed there until I adjusted to his size.

"L-Luka, you can move" I say wanting to feel him thrust the shit our of me. " Okay, but once I start I'm not going to be able to stop-" I cut him off " I don't care, I WANT YOU TO ABUSE MY ASS," Luka was taken back by my response but nodded. He started to move slowly at fist, moaning and saying little nothing's under his breathe.

"F-Faster" I say, Luka looks at me and says " what was the little boy, I didn't hea-" " I SAID FASTER" I scream moan at him, he winks at me " whatever you want naughty boy" he says as he pounds me like no tomorrow. " AH yEs- oMg ah" I'm a moaning mess at this point.

"What do you want naughty boy, huh tell me" " talk dirty to me naughty boy," Luka says in a deep sex driven voice as he pounds me ruthlessly. " I WANT TOO TOO POUND MY ASS SO HARD I CAN'T WALK DADDY!" I moan as loud as possible, " call me that again " Luka says to me, " FUCK ME HARDER DADDY" I moan louder then before.

Luka and I were going so hard that all you could hear in the kitchen was grunts, panting,  moans and skin slapping together. We look into each other's lust filled eyes for what feels like eternity until I feel Luka twitch inside me.

"Adrien I-Im close-" Luka moans, " CuM inside me DaDdY" I say out of breathe. Lukas thrust inhumanly get faster and he moans one last time and cums in my ass. As I feel it ooze inside me I hit my climax and cum on our chests.

"That was amazing " I say out of breath, " fuck yeah it was" Luka replies. Luka pulls out of my ass and stands up looking at the pancakes in the pan. " Your pancakes have gone cold " he states with a smug look, " I don't want passion fruit pancakes anymore" I say " I got blueberry sauce instead," Luka laughs at me and taste the pancake, " you're not missing much the batter taste like shit" Luka says. I taste it, fucking hell he wasn't wrong the batter tasted awful the passion fruit was the only good bit.

" What a waste of money, remind me not to get the "Faithlovesfood" brand again " I say to Luka. The Bluenette just smiles and hugs me. I feel like the happiest man right now, besides the pancakes -.

-------------------
Authors note, this took forever 1254 words 👀
Ily