Handcuffs 🤤

Au note// This contains BDSM, teasing, whips and all that kinky fun stuff so I advise you to not read this if you're triggered by any of these☺️...
Dt: whoever enjoys kinky things 😍
Also grab your lotion and popcorn or something whatever you do while reading poRN😍👉👈

Hope y'all enjoy ☺️
/////////////////////////////////////////

Adriens POV:
I was just laying on the couch flicking through Netflix when I heard someone open the front door. I got up to see who was there.

I came to a stop when I saw that it was my boyfriend Luka. " Hey Babe, what have you got there ?" I asked noticing he had a black bag with red writing on it.

" Oh these?" he said holding up the bag, " These are our fun toys to play with" Luka basically moaned throughout that whole sentence-.

I gulped with a questionable glare at him. "Fun toys? Like what handcuffs?" I questioned in a smart ass tone.

Luka got closer to my ear and whispered in a husky voice " what if it is baby boy?" Sending shivers down my spine. I hummed in response to him.

" Did you miss me baby boy?" Luka asked as he moved slightly so his face was just inches away from mine. " Y-yes-s" I whimpered back.

" How badly did you miss me?" Luka asked as his voice got deeper and sexier. " V-Ver-ry mu-uch" I whimpered again.

I could feel Luka's gaze going from my eyes down my whole body, it felt like he was undressing me just with his eyes alone-

"Ummm L-Luka?" I mumbled, " hmm?" he hummed in response. " Are w-" I was cut off by Luka grazing his hand ever so softly over my clothed dick-

" Wha-," Luka cut me off again "shhhhh, we're going to have some fun baby boy" he said with lustful eyes and in the sexiest voice.

"O-Okay" I say short of breath. "Come with me kitty " Luka says with a finger motion with the black bag in his hand signaling for me to follow him up stairs, I do so.

As we enter Luka dims the lights down he looks at me and says " just setting the mood kitty." God I could cum just by him calling me that-"

Luka pats the bed for me to sit down, I do so nervous and excited to see what he's got planned.
/////////////////////////////////////////

Luka's  POV:
As I open the black bag of sex toys I stare into Adrien's deep gorgeous green eyes, god he's so fucking hot. I look away only for a second to pull out a pair of handcuffs, looking back into his eyes for his reaction.

I noticed that he got a little shimmer in his eye from the dimmed lights, the reflection was very complimentary to his completion.

A minute went by and Adrien didn't say anything he was to focused on the handcuffs. " Kitten? Are you okay with this?" I ask not wanting to weird my beloved baby out.

" Wha- OH yes, yes deffently... Sorry I blanked out I was thinking about umm..." " Me? Destroying your insides?" I questioned in a seductive tone.

Before Adrien could even answer me I grabbed him by the neck and pinned him to the mattress, kissing him roughly.

He moaned into the kiss making me smirk. I bit his bottom lip causing him to moan even louder making me chuckle a little.

I take advantage of his loud moan and plunge my tongue deep into his mouth, exploring every inch of him.

We were fighting for dominance for a little but Adrien gave in for well knowing he's a bottom...
I slowly started to move from his lips to his jawline down to his neck leaving a trail of hickies behind.