𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝔂

Fans are struck by new information on Paul and Gracie's relationship! Gracie is showing a bump! And from unknown sources she is 8 months pregnant!
"Fuck Paul I fucking hate the fuck shit fuck! I hate the news just! Ahhhh!"
I yelled, Paul chuckled.
I've been getting quite aggressive in this pregnancy, crazy's an underestimate term...
"Gra, calm yourself luv—"
"Calm myself?? Fuck you paul! You don't have a human growing inside of you! A human that is going to ruin your body!"
I yelled throwing the news paper on the ground.
Paul stayed silent.
"Ugh, I'm sorry paulie. I'm just so angry I could boil over at this rate. I'm sorry."
I said hugging him.
"It's ok, I understand.. well I don't- you know what I mean."
I nodded trailing kisses up his neck.
Feeling the urge for sex hitting me out of no where.
"There's my 8 and a half months pregnant biatch!"
I heard pattie.
I snapped out of my sex urge and running over to her.
"No running!"
"Fuck up Paul!"
I heard his distance laughs.
"Do you have them?"
Pattie pulled out, chocolate, biscuits, drinks, chips, brownies, the whole lot!
"Thank god! Love you."
I said kissing patties check and taking the food.
"She's crazy."
"I know."
I heard pattie whisper to Paul.
"What was that?"
"Nothing my love!"
"That's what I thought."
I came back into the kitchen, wrapping my arm around Paul's waist.
"So how are you two? The album was great by the way paul."
The Beatles had realised "sgt peppers"
Last month. It was absolutely amazing, and the world loves it.
Including me!
John has been coming over almost every day, to look after me or to see Paul.
We always end up either making fun of each other, or getting into an intense game of monopoly.
I've been struggling with Brian's death, it struck me so hard.
I always have nightmares about when I saw him last, and how I could've helped, I could of prevented it.
But I didn't, and I try not to dwell on it, but it's so hard. So fuckint hard, I just want to pull the hairs from my head hard.
But then there are times where I'll just cry and cry, hormones hit me like a truck. So Paul has the deal with me, I love that man so much.
I have no idea how he's stuck by my side, without one complaint.
George and Pattie have been in the rough waters, Pattie suspects he's been cheating on her with ringos wife Maureen.
Pattie Maureen and I all became good friends, but since parties suspicion we've been keeping our distance.
As much as I hate it, I have to support pattie.

Johns met a girl, her names yoko? I think it's yoko.
She seems nice, but I'm very protective of John. He's like my older annoying brother.
But I hate to see him lonely so I encourage him to date, because he basically just shags birds and leaves 'em.

But I figured John was in need of a relationship. He had a wife, Cynthia but that ended a while ago.

Which was sad I loved Cynthia.
Paul and I approach everyday as tho it's our last.

And we love each other as if it was the first day we met.
"Martha!"
I squealed, Martha was our dog we got a bit ago.
She's the sweetest sheep do ever and I love her so much!
She listens to me, and she respects my choices for yelling at paul with my hormones and all.

She came running down jumping on me and licking me all over.
I smiled patting her frantically.

Also I've reconnected with my family, and I visit them every weekend.

Mum always gives me advice on looking after babies, hyping me up for the birth that to be honest I'm completely terrified for.

I don't want to think about that all to much.
"Baby?"
Paul hollers from what I'm guessing the kitchen.
"Yeah?"
He came in and laid down on my lap, he shut his eyes and I brushed through his hazel brown lochs.
"You have the most beautiful hair."
I mumbled playing with the ends.
He smiled under my touch.
Paul was different to most guys I've met, he'd rather worry about you being bored then what your doing.
You could be walking the streets of Italy and he'd be more worried if you were getting bored!
I love the fact that he cares more about what you think.
He's constantly asking me if I love him.
"Do you love me?"
Just like that.
"Paul I love you, I love you so much I want to rip the skin from my body."
He smiled.
"Don't do that!"
I smiled pressing my head against his, but being careful for my baby bump.
"Your to cute."
I said brushing my lips against his nose.
"I love you."
I whispered, shutting my eyes.
"I love you."
He said back.
Martha then jumped on top of us licking us down.
"We love you to Martha! And we're gonna love our little baby boy."
Paul said speaking to my tummy.
"Love is all you need."
I whispered, remembering johns song.
"What?"
"Nothing."
He smiled and kissed me.
He then picked me up.
"I'm to fat!"
"Nonsense."
He took me out to the nursery.
Putting me down.
"Just think, our little son running around. Sleeping, crawling, talking. He's going to be the most loved boy ever."
Paul said.
I smiled leaning against Paul as he spoke.
"I can't wait."
I said.
"gar? Paul?"
John walked in.
"wrong time?"

He asked.

i sniffled, wipping sny tears threatning to spill.

"perfect time actakly, What do you think about the title magical mystrey?"

Paul spoke wth john and eventually they walked ff, leabing me alone staring at te nusrey. All the noises from the outsid world drowned out. I could almost sweare to be able o hear a heart beat of our kid.

"Brain? do you hear me?"

I softly spoke, hearing no responce.

"i remember when you told me to call you just brian, not mr epstein. I remmeber when you told tthe lads and i that your ful name was brian samuel epstein and they made fun of you, bt i loved it. Gosh im sorry. I dont know whered i be if you idint offer me a job. Id be stuck. I shoud of been there for you. Im sorry."

I spoke, unaware of the tars now rolling down my cheeks. I sniffled placing my had agasint my baby bump.

"Hey gracie up for some monopoly, Ill beat ya now?--"
I fell to my knees, john quick to come by my side.

"Whats wrong?!"

My sobs grew louder. I wrapped my arms round john.
"nothing, im just sad."
I sobbed out.
Paul soon came in picking me up and placing me on our bed singing m to sleep.
Calming me down.
Johns pov
I adjusted me glasses, walking up and down Paul and Gracie's living room.
Until o stopped hearing Paul singing softly.

I walked over to there room, looking through the crack of the door.

Paul was brushing his fingers through her hair as he sang "girl." From rubber soul.
I smiled.

I knew it'd be wrong for me to feel for Gracie, obviously she's deeply in love with paul.
And she's happy, and he's happy.

But how come I'm never happy?
I pushed that thought to the back of my mind, walking back to the kitchen.

Shortly Paul came back in.
"Hey mate, she's asleep now. Gosh she scares me. I don't know how I'll cope with these crazy breakdowns."
Paul exclaimed running his hands through is hair, I could sense his distress.

I'd usually make fun of him here, but I knew he was really upset.
And under all the hate and sadness, I care for Paul so fuckint much.
"Listen paul, everything will be fine. She's just going through a lot. All you need to do is be by her side."
Paul nodded, keeping intense eye contact with me.
"I've got to get some stuff for ringo. Stay here please. I'll be back."
Paul said, I nodded and he walked out.
"Oh and John?"
I stoped.
"Yes?"
"Thank you, I know Gracie really looks up to you. She really adores the fact that you care for her."
I nodded and he left.

I slowly made my way to there room once again, opening the door and walking in.

She lay all peaceful.
I smiled and tucked a lose strand of hair that was covering her face.
"goodnight love."
I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Her mouth curved at the edges and she turned over, still asleep.
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known Nothing you can see that isn't shown
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be It's easy"
I sang, smiling to myself.
I can add that to the scrap song.
"All you need is love."
"Love is all you need."
A/n
Ok so I just subconsciously always make it so John likes the main girl that's with someone else. It kind of annoys me but I like it.... sorry this chapter was kinda rushed. But next chapter will be the birth, because I don't want this sorry to go for toooooo long. Because I have a really good idea for the ending.
Thanks for reading!