kitten // nikki

Contains pet play and degradation, oh and daddy kink (told you) this one is very kinky so if u don't like like this one isn't for you 😳

It had only been a week since you and your boyfriend had had sex but that felt like an extremely long time for you, since the two of you usually went at it almost daily.

But since Nikki had been so busy with the band recording a new album, you hadn't had time in a while.

So you wanted to get his attention today when he got home, so you decided to throw on your favourite little set. One you knew Nikki wouldn't be able to resist you in.

A baby pink bra that had a big pink bow at the back, ribbon laced through the hemlines and frilly pink and white fabric peeking out from the bottom of it.
Matching pink frilly panties with white lace and little pink bows on the side, and another big bow at the back, but you knew Nikki's favourite part was the long fluffy white tail that stuck out the back of them right below the bow.

With that, pink and white cat ears covered in lace, thigh high white socks with a print of pink paws on the bottom, and to finish it off, a collar.

It was white with a big pink bow at the front, and a loop underneath it in which Nikki could attach a chain for him to grab on to, the collar then acting as a leash.

You grabbed the long chain, from the bin that day in the back of you and your boyfriends shared closet. That box contained many toys and other things the two of you used in bed, such as handcuffs, paddles, vibrators, and various types of restraints.

There were many different way you two would do things in the bedroom, and you had engaged in pet play many times. And it was one of your favourite things the two of you had tried so far.
Just as you were finished getting ready you hear the door open and Nikki voice coming from the living area.

"Baby! I'm home!" He calls out.

You don't answer, you just smirk to yourself, checking how you look in the mirror quickly, before making your way to where he was.

"Baby?!" He calls again.

You open the bedroom door, stepping outside of it and looking at Nikki.

"Fuck." He says as he turns his head to see you in your special outfit.

You smile at his reaction as you shyly look to the floor. Nikki slowly walks over to you, placing his hands on your hips, pressing his body against you, making you let out a soft sound of contentment.

"Fuck baby.... I knew you were acting a little clingy this week but you're just begging for my attention now aren't you." He says with a smirk.

You can help but let out a giggle at his words. You couldn't deny you were begging for his attention.

He steps away from you so he can get a look at you.

"Fuck.. turn around for me baby." He says.

You do as he says, doing a slow spin, allowing him to see your full outfit.

"Goddamn. Such a pretty little kitten." He says as he walks towards you again.

He grabs your chin, tilting your head up and presses his lips to yours, the kiss started softly but got harsher. He continues kissing you, pushing you back slowly into the bedroom.

As you walk in, Nikki closes the door pushing you up against it before slowly pushing you down to your knees. You know exactly what he wants so you begin undoing his belt and pulling down his leather pants.
You grab a hold of his already rock hard cock, letting you know your little outfit did exactly what you wanted it to.
You wrap your fingers around the base, looking up at Nikki with innocent eyes.