hate me // nikki

AN// here's this picture cause Nikki looks BEAUTIFUL so anyway let's begin

okay, let's get one thing out in the open here, you absolutely could not stand Nikki fucking Sixx.

Nikki was the best friend of your older brother Tommy, he was always at your house, and always being really fucking annoying. Tommy looked up to Nikki like he was some kind of role model, but Nikki was far from that.

All the guy ever did was drink, smoke, do drugs, party and try to pick up every girl he ever saw. Including you. He was always flirting with you and making nasty comments to you, but discreetly of course, because Tommy would kill him if he knew the stuff he said to his little sister. You were only a year younger than Tommy, but he was very protective over you.

You couldn't stand the way Nikki threw flirty comments your way. Not in a nice way either, in a teasing, mischievous way with a stupid smirk on his face. He annoyed you so much that when he was around you usually ended up staying in your bedroom and avoiding him.

So how is it that he was now on top of you, pinning you down as he left hickeys down the side of your neck.

Let's go back and take a look shall we....

You sat on your bed reading a book that you were really into at the moment, soft rock music playing quietly through the radio for some background noise, when you heard a knock at the door. 'Maybe Tommy forgot his key.' You thought.

You got up and walked down the stairs, unlocking and opening the door just to see the one and only Nikki Sixx, giving you his signature smirk that made you want to slap it right off his face.

"Hey doll face." He smirks, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Your brother home?" He asks.

"No he's not, Nikki." You say hoping he would leave, so you can just go upstairs and get back to your book.

"Oh, so I get to spend some time with you." He says again with that stupid smirk as he just lets himself in uninvited, walking right in to your living room. You groan.

"What do you want, Sixx?" You ask in an annoyed tone, as he sits on the sofa and looks at you as if he's waiting for you to speak.

"How about we get to know each other better hm? You're always hiding from me." He says in the same cocky tone that makes your blood boil.

"Yeah there's a reason for that." You scoff.

"Why?? Does little Y/N have a crush on her big brothers friend?" He mocks.

You most definitely did not. Sure Nikki was pretty good looking, and yeah when you first met maybe you did have a little crush, but then you saw his personality and that ruined it.... you couldn't deny that sometimes his comments made you blush. And sometimes you would stare at him while the band rehearsed, you wanted to hate everything about him. Why did he have to be so damn attractive.

"In your dreams." You reply turning away from him to hide your burning cheeks.

"Oh you definitely are in my dreams darling." He says lowly.

You swallow nervously. You usually would've just brushed off his comments and gone upstairs but for some reason today was different, Nikki walked up behind you, placing a hand on your shoulder and moving his head down to talk in your ear.