teach me // mick

This is really fucking long I'm sorry I'm blabber to much and put in way to many details that don't even matter but whatever.

It was already around 12:45, the sun had gone down and the parties had begun.

But rather than going out clubbing, you had opted to stay home in your little apartment with one if your best friends, Mick.

He had come over earlier in the evening to hangout. And you spent the night watching tv together, talking, drinking and just having a nice time. But now Mick was sitting on the sofa, strumming an acoustic guitar you had, but never used.

You wanted to learn guitar, so you bought one a few months back and never ended up playing it.

You were laying down on the other couch that was facing toward the tv. But all you looked at was a blank screen. So you just closed your eyes and listened to the soft melody Mick was playing.

"That sounds nice." You smile

"I know." He says cockily and you laugh at that

"Hey" you begin, lifting yourself from your current position to look at him.

"What." He says in a jokingly annoyed tone, stopping his playing.

"You should teach me." You day with a smile.

"Now why would I do that?" He asks.

"Because I've had that guitar for months and I still can't play it, common Micky pleeeeeaaaasseeee" you beg, giving him your best pout.

"Don't call me Micky." He says.

You just look at him and pout, making your best puppy dog eyes.

He sighs.

"Fine. Get over here." He says tapping the spot next to him.

You smile widely

"Thank youuuuu!" You say, placing your arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek as you sit down next to him. He laughs at your excitement and begins the lesson.

"Okay, here." He says, giving you the guitar to hold. You smile, looking down at the guitar.

"Do you know any chords?" He asks.

"Nope. Not one." You admit.

Mick sighs.

"I'll teach you some easy ones okay?"

You nod.

"Okay put your first finger in the second string, on the first fret."

You look down at the guitar doing as told.

"Now your second finger on the forth string, second fret, and 5th string, 3rd fret."

"okayyyy.." you say quietly in concentration stretching your fingers to hit all the right notes.

"Okay now strum."

You on your finger down the strings of the guitar in cringe at the awful sound.

Mick laughs.

"Press down harder"

You do that and it hurts your fingers.

"OW!!" You exclaim quickly moving your fingers off of the fretboard to look at the dents left in the tips. you inhale sharply shaking your hand from the wrist.

"Come on, don't be a pussy." He says calmly.

"Mick!! That actually really hurt how do you do that all the time??" You ask.