Oops // tommy

This may be a 2 parter

"Hi" you smiled as your best friend Tommy walked through your door. Tonight he was staying over, you had decided to stay in and watch some of your favourite movies

You were sitting on the couch wearing a pair of very short workout shorts and a big tee shirt, your hair messily tied in a pony tail, a pair of fluffy socks on your feet. You were snuggled up in a blanket as Tommy walked in.

"What movie are we watching tonight?" He asked.

"Meh, whatever you want to watch I've already watched all these tapes too many times." You gestured toward the stack of VHS tapes on your tv stand.

"Sounds good to me." Tommy said with a smile walking up behind you.

"I brought snacks!" He exclaimed.

Your face lit up.

"Hell yeah!"

Tommy sat next to you, holding a plastic grocery bag.

He reached his hand in and handed you a bag of your favourite popcorn making you gasp in excitement. He smiled at your reaction before handing you another snack, it was your favourite candy.

"Tommy!!!" You smiled.

"Oh and one more thing he said with an excited grin.

He then pulled a bottle of whiskey from the bag holding it up with a smile.

"Thomas Lee Bass. I love you." You smiled.

He laughed, placing the bottle down in the coffee table.

"I love you too." He said kissing your cheek.
-
You had already finished one movie and now were in the middle of the second one. You and Tommy had been making comments about the film and laughing while eating your snacks and taking shots. Both of you had taken a few and he seemed to not be affected by the alcohol. You weren't really either, just a bit tipsy.

Comfortably buzzed.

At some point you had ended up cuddling up with your head resting on Tommy's lap, your blanket covering your bare legs to keep you warm. Tommy brought a hand to your hair and began combing it through gently with his long skinny fingers, grazing against your scalp softly.

You smile at the affectionate gesture and let out a small hum of approval, nuzzling your head into his leg as you moved in to his touch.

As you move you feel Tommy's movements pause for a second. But he resumes massaging your scalp quickly so you think nothing of it. You stare back at the T.V and yawn.

"Tired?" He asks softly.

"Hmm... yeah." You answer with a slight groan as you shift to adjust your position, pulling your blanket over your shoulder.

That's when Tommy pauses again making you furrow your brows in confusion.

You soon realize why as you move your head and start to feel something hard against your cheek. Ooohh.....

You smirk to yourself a and move again, this time intentionally brushing up against the growing bulge.

Tommy intakes a sharp breath making you internally high five yourself for teasing him. Though Tommy was your best friend and nothing more, you couldn't help but get some ideas in your head in this situation...

You move your head so it's resting at the top of his lap right by his jean button and reach your hand up slowly and rest it gently atop his now fully hardened but clothed member, and start rubbing slowly and gently up and down.

"W-what are you doing?" Tommy stutters out awkwardly.

"Nothing." You say holding back a giggle.

You push down a little harder and gasps making you smirk, proud of yourself.

"Shit... y/n.." he says trying not to moan.

Him saying that made a tingle shoot through your body, and you felt that familiar warm sensation between your legs, surely creating a wet spot in your panties.

That's when you get up on to your knees on the sofa, lifting one leg over his lap so your straddling him, looking at him with a mischievous grin.

"Wha-" he started, but you cut him off my crashing your lips into his in a heated kiss. You don't know what came over you. All you knew was that you were fucking horny. Maybe it was the whisky.

Tommy obviously didn't disapprove as he started kissing you back almost immediately, bringing his hands to your waist... after the initial shock of course. You had never kissed him before, but his lips felt so amazing against yours. 

You lowered your hips and began moving slowly back and forward, moaning into the kiss as you felt his clothed dick rub perfectly against your clit.

Tommy groaned, slowly pulling away from your kiss, hands moving from your waist down to your swaying hips.

"Y/N.....why are you-fuck.." he was confused by your actions, the two of you had never done anything like this before... but he sure as hell didn't want it to stop.

You moaned as you moved your hips in circles, trying to feel every inch of the decently sized bulge in his tight jeans. You leaned your head down into the crook of his neck, resting your cheek on his shoulder.

Tommy was making all kinds of sounds of pleasure that turned you on to no end. You started to nibble and kiss the side of his neck, feeling the warmth of his skin on your lips.

"Mmmm....." he groaned as you rocked against him.

"F-fuck wait stop-" he began, but you only smirked, and began moving faster, pulling away from his neck to watch the expression on his face.

Tommy's hips jerked upward as you felt his grip on your waist tighten, fingers digging into the soft skin.

He threw his head back, eyes shut right, mouth now hanging slightly open as a bead of sweat made its way down the side of his face.

"Ohhhhh fuck....." he moaned.

You giggle as you realize what just happened, but you don't stop rocking your hips, moving them on slow circles, causing Tommy to grasp on tightly to your hips trying to halt your movements.

He gasps, grabbing you to stop your hips from moving.

You look at him with a grin, running you hand through his hair that was now slightly damp from sweat.

"You just made me cum in my fucking jeans."

You giggle and he starts to laugh.

He throws his hand back, bringing his hands to cover his face in embarrassment, laughing at himself.

"Fuck you." He laughs making you laugh harder.

"That's so fucking gross oh my god..." he laughs, running his hands through his hair before bringing his head back up to look at you,

"Oops." You giggle.

He smirks and something in his eyes changes, like a flash of light changing from grey to black.

He suddenly grabs you, flipping you so you're laying on your back on the couch, he grabs your wrists, pinning you down making you gasps as he stares in to your eyes, your face flushing as he looks at your with a dark and lustful expression.

"Oh this isn't over." He smirks.