Petir

A/N: This was supposed to be a one-shot. But it got waaay too long... so it's gonna be a two-shot(lol) >u< This fic is still based on my septuplet!AU from my IG: @//boboiboygelap, check it out if you're curious and if you wanna see more silly fanarts of BBB :3

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing—except for the plot, drama, angst... you get the drill.

-BBB-

"G-get him off me!"

"WAAAH! Let's get out of here!"

"PETIR! STOP!"

"Petir?"

The boy in the yellow cap looked up from the chocolate drink he was busy making. Tanah hovered beside him, looking worried, "You okay? You kind of zoned out there for a moment"

He looked back down to the drink realizing that the whipped cream had overflowed, making him wince at the mess, "Yeah. I'm fine."

"That's the second time you already messed up a good cup of chocolate!" Gopal complained from his seat in the counter, only to be elbowed by Ying.

Petir glared at his friend when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see his Grandpa giving him an assuring smile, "Maybe you're a little tired from school work. You can go home early if you want to. There's not much customers today, anyway."

He wanted to protest to that, but as Gopal had said, that was the second time he messed up an order. He would probably be more helpful going home and staying out of their way. So he finds himself nodding silently and taking off his apron without a word.

"I'm going home with you!" Tanah then said, about to take off his own apron but Petir gave him an annoyed look.

"I can go home on my own. Stay here and help Grandpa." He scowled, "It's bad enough that Angin left with the other two to do who knows what."

"I'll be alright. The two of you can go home. You're forgetting I used to run this shop all on my own back then." The elder said with a proud huff.

"Yeah, but Grandpa's not really getting any younger— OW!" Gopal yelped as his ear got twisted by the old man.

"You should learn to be respectful with your elders, Gopal!"

"Sorry! Sorry!"

Petir smirked at the hilarious scene before turning to Tanah who hoisted his backpack and handed him his, "You heard Grandpa. Shall we go?"

He couldn't help but sigh in defeat, "Fine."

Tanah then turned back to their friends who were still sitting by the counter of the Kokotiam, "What about you guys? You won't be going home yet?"

"E-err uhm—" Gopal's eyes darted between their other friends.

"I—I forgot to write down today's homework, and was planning to ask these guys." Fang said in a suspiciously panicked voice.

"M-me too!" Ying said as Yaya nodded beside her in agreement.

"So... all of you guys forgot to write down today's homework?" Tanah frowned.

"And only Gopal managed to write it down...?" Petir deadpanned, his tone obviously in disbelief. The top three in their class forgetting to write down their homework? Nothing weird about that. Nope.

"What?! You think I'm not responsible enough for that?" Gopal said indignantly.

Petir turned to Tanah whose eyes widened for a moment, a brief look of realization appeared which was immediately wiped off as he smiled, "Of course not. You guys be careful when you go home, then." He then turned to him, "Come on. Let's go."