Chapter 7

Maya

Okay I was not supposed to be here cause this sounds like their problem and I'm being dragged into something I don't know of. 'OK maybe I'm the cause of the fight but still this is awkward' maybe I should say something I mean this is getting out of hand it's even a mystery how they haven't drawn any crowd yet "Amber right?" I said "see Mike and I were just having a harmless dance I don't know where you got the ideas you have right now" this girl must be mental somehow 'wait when did I start calling Michael Mike I hope he doesn't take note of that' but I guess today was really my day note the sarcasm "oh so now you calling him Mike. I thought you guys were having a harmless dance Im not even allowed to call him Mike, I'm only giving the privilege to call him Michael or Mr King, you know why? " Amber said. Should I know why I asked myself in my head oh wait she starts speaking and I guess I'm about to find out "it's because he doesn't like it when people call him Mike or even Mikey he says it makes him feel like a little boy and his not a kid but a man and every part of him is a man" she said the last part with so much confidence and a pout, laughing I turned and looked at him and asked "is that what you really said Mikey that your a man and a little boy, is that true?" ohk maybe I'm pushing it a little too far because I said that with my baby voice. "well I did say that but when you say it, it just sounds so right hence you only can call me that" and he winked at me, a shiver ran down my spine only if he knew what that does to me. "look Amber" he paused before continuing "as of 30 minutes ago your out and she's in because she's my woman. So I suggest you start leaving before I call security to throw you out, I have a little dignity at least since you don't seem to have any" he said that looking at me straight in the eyes while pulling me into him by my waist I smiled as I  placed my head on his chest.

'ohk maybe that was a little harsh but I would have done the same if I was in his shoes'

'hell yeah I'm your woman it's about time... Wait what? his woman!'

"your going to regret this Michael mark my words" an angry Amber stormed out of the building if she was a cartoon you could see the smoke  coming out from her ears because of the way she was so furious.

"so since when did I become your woman" I pulled myself away from his embrace, the moment I did that I  regretted it because now I was missing his warmth.

'What The Heck is happening to me since when did I start missing another man's warmth'

'I just met him today and already he has such an effect on me this is bad I need to stay away from him'

'no you don't you like being around him' my ego said.

'shut up you stupid ego you don't know anything, I don't like being around him because I just met him' I'm losing my mind over stupid things now I'm having an argument with myself argh!!

'yeah keep telling yourself that maybe you'll finally believe your own words' stupid ego busy here acting like it knows everything. While it knows nothing.

"come don't tell me that you're angry because I called you my woman I mean you are, ever since I saw you at our meeting during lunch today I haven't been able to get you out of my mind" Mikey said. "but Mikey if I remember correctly you haven't nor bothered to ask me out but for some reason you think that I belong to you which I don't" I like pushing his buttons but hey he did say that I could call him Mikey after all, that's why I'm going to miss use this privilege before it's revoked. But I was still pissed at him for telling his bimbo that I was his when I'm not, I mean it's cute and all but at least he could have given me a heads up before throwing me under the bus. I should make him pay for that little stunt he pulled, let him sweat a little before I give in. Yep that's a good plan.
_______________________________________

There's nothing more fun like having a conversation with yourself. Some might think it's weird but hey never judge until you've had your own internal conversation.

Well that the end of this chapter.
Please vote.