Chapter 26

Michael

Maya and I where at her doctor's appointment this morning "well Maya and Michael are you guys ready to see your baby" Dr Graham asks "yeah we are" I said very excited "ohk and here's your baby... Let's listen to the heartbeat next" the doctor said doing something on the machine then all of a sudden a heartbeat was heard in the room. Maya had tears in her eyes as she heard the sound of our baby's heartbeat this is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my life, in this very moment I felt complete like the missing puzzle piece to my very existence has been found and was placed back in the right place to complete the puzzle. "well everything looks good. We just have to check your blood pressure and weight before you leave" Dr Graham said. Ten minutes later we were out of the hospital headed to see Maya's family, in the past two months she and her family have become so close she sees them four times a week honestly that's too much for me to even see my family that much although I make sure that I see them once a month at least I see them meaning they won't have to complain about me not seeing them at all.

I parked in front of her family house getting out of the car we made our way to the front door, fun thing is that Maya doesn't knock when she visits her family she just walks in and announces her presence "daddy I'm home" Maya shouted on top of her lungs in the hallway "in the living room, sweetheart" her father shouted back, with that she power walked into the living room because she knew I didn't want her running while she was pregnant.

'okay these people are loud who shouts inside the house, they such weirdo' I thought.

I stepped in to the living room to find her sitting next to her dad with a tray of food on her laps and eating.

'where did she get the food from...see what I mean when I say they weird'

"ooh... Hey Michael I didn't see you there I thought my princess came alone" George said eating his own food. "no George she just ran away from me when she heard your voice I'm beginning to think that she loves you more than me" I said with a little chuckle "that's not true Mikey but daddy always feeds me when I'm with him so you can say that I love me more because he feeds me" she said while stuffing her mouth "and here I was thinking that you loved me but all this time your in love with your dad and food...I'm soo hurt" I said holding my chest to show a fake injury "you know that I love you Mikey...stop being so dramatic" she said giggling her eyes were shining with so much happiness and love.

'ooh how I love her giggles, she always seems like a little girl when she giggles'

"George where's Matthew I haven't seen him since we arrived" I asked looking around the room to see if I can spot him "oh his at the office, he said something about having back-to- back meetings today but he'll be back later today I'm just not sure about the time...but you can call him to confirm what time he'll be back" he said I nodded at him.

My phone started ringing I checked to see that it's an unknown number "king" I answered while I left the living room to answer the call in the hallway.
"hey Michael it Sam I was calling to ask if I can stay with you and Maya for a couple of days I don't have anywhere to go mom kicked me out" he said.
"why would your own mother kick you out" I asked a bit shocked and confused.
"she wanted money and since I couldn't provide her with it she kicked me out saying that I can only come back if I have money to offer her. So can I please stay with you guys I promise I won't be a bother, you won't even know that I'm there" he said sounding desperate.

'leave it to Marianne to demand for money and kick you out if you don't have any...that woman can do anything just to get her hands on money' I thought holding back a chuckle.

"it's okay Sam I can't give you money but the list I can do is offer you accommodation after all we are brothers" I said trying to sound sympathetic.

'come he might be my brother but I don't trust him'

"thanks bro I really appreciate it" he said his voice was laced with a little bit of joy and relief to it.
"no problem. So when are you moving in" I asked curious,
"I'm actually at your gate I just called to confirm if you're okay with me staying with you I just didn't want to impose" he said. Okay this is new since when did Sam start thinking about other people.
"it's alright that's actually nice of you to ask you can just go inside the security will show you the way... I'm actually out with Maya right now I'll see you when I get home" I said
"okay... No problem see you later, and thanks again bro. Bye" he said before he hung up.

"the time Samuel spent in that jail cell was really good for him his a bit nicer and polite now...maybe next time when he misbehaves I should just put him in a jail cell for a few days he'll be right on track when he gets out" I said to myself laughing and shaking my head. Walking back inside the living room I found Maya eating a tub of ice-cream this girl is always eating "babe that was Samuel apparently his mother kicked him out of her house and he was asking if he can stay with us for a couple of days" I asked as I walked to my sit "oohk it's not problem as long as he doesn't eat my ice-cream I'm fine with him staying with us for as long as he wants" she said with a spoon in her mouth "ohk then" I said, she looked at me one last time and went back to eating her ice-cream I chuckled to myself.
_______________________________________

Being in jail really changed Samuel, let it not be his plot to ruin Michael by acting nice to gain his trust.

Daddy George likes feeding his  princess every time she comes around ☺️☺️☺️ his so sweet.

💖Love y'all 💖