Meet Tiana!

Heyyyyy, guys!! I'm so happy to meet you! I am 14 turning 15 this October and I live in a very small town in Vermont. I have moved all over the country and I have been to every state, but Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii. My dad used to be a pastor and I have been a Christian since 2012. I love to hang out with my friends literally 24/7. I always say friends and family are the best things in the world ;) 

Some random things about me: 

Favorite color: Teal!

Favorite animals: Wolves and horses!

I love to rap and sing ❤️ 🎤

🎶 My favorite Christian band is The Young Escape 🎶

I have sooooo many non-Christian favorite bands so if you want to talk about those just PM me XD

I go to LRUHS in Irasburg and I will be a Sophomore in high school this year. 

Imma redneck/country girl who LOVES big, jacked-up, loud trucks. I'm also a daddy's girl who loves to work by his side. I love late night bonfires and cookouts under the stars. I also enjoy truck/tractor pulls and monster truck competitions. I know, I know, I do not sound like your average girl 🤣  But I occasionally like to dress up and I also wear makeup every time I leave the house. (I am very self-conscious about my appearance around people who are not related to me lol) 

I am also a very extroverted person who talks non stop. I also have a big story, but to spare you guys the boredom I will not get into it here. If you want any details though, feel free to PM 802TNTexplosion

I also LOVE to play volleyball and sometimes basketball. I was in a volleyball accident a little while back which has limited some use of my hand and my knee, but I still make it work. 

I love summer activities such as hiking, swimming, trailer camping, working in my grandparent's ice cream shop, and SO much more. Yes, my grandparents have an ice cream shop in Brattleboro Vermont called the Blueberry Haus. (If you are ever in the area definitely go! It's the BEST ice cream ever!!) 

My favorite songs are: "I won't let you go" by Bars and Melody, "What ifs" by Kane Brown, and "Mercy" by Shawn Mendes.

My favorite Genres are: Pop, Rap, and Country

I love the authors Karen Kingsbury, Veronica Roth, Kathryn Lasky, Erin Hunter, and Isabelle Ronin right here on Wattpad ya'll!!

I have written a few books on actual hard copies here at my home and just haven't published them. Let me know if I should upload them! My first book here on Wattpad is S.I.A. Lies Revealed. I am really excited about it and it's getting close to done! Please go check it out if you have a chance :) 

So this was just a little window in my life, but there is so much more. I would love to help you with anything you need and I just want to let you know I am always here for you and I will always support you. I am always willing to be someone's friend and trust me when I tell you this. I am a VERY loyal friend and I'm the kind that will stay with you through your journeys and struggles. Whether you are female/male, black/white/brown, Buddhist/Catholic/Muslim/Christian, etc. I am always here. If you ever feel unloved just know this. God loves you and so do I. Feel free to stop by my profile to see whether I online or not if you want to talk. (If I'm not online blow up my PM anyways ;) I love you all and take care ❤️❤️

Love, Tiana