Meet Teagan!

Hey everyone! I am going to tell you about myself! 

Some things about me:

Favorite color: blue 

Favorite animal: red panda 

Favorite Christian Band is: Mercy Me or King and Country 

My favorite song is: Level of Concern or Be Kind

I am 14 a lot of people say that I look young for my age! I am also in high school. I live in Oklahoma almost all my life I was born in Colorado and moved here when I was five.

I am a total city girl that loves all her friends and family. A few of my favorite things to do are watch movies, hang out with friends, swim, and shop. Another one of my favorite things to do is bake or cook. I love to bake mostly but I cook dinner more often.

I have also done almost every sport. But my favorite would have to be cheer or archery. I have been doing cheer for three years but I love to tumbling. Cheer competitions are one of my favorite things. I love when we get to travel for them. I also do archery and have been doing it for six years now. We travel a lot for archery and I have been to Texas so many times of competition. 

I also love to spend time with my family. I have one amazing younger brother. I love to go to my aunt's house for the Fourth of July I also have one amazing grandpa that owns a farm and we go out there all the time so I am not afraid to get my hand dirty ;). My other side of the family lives in North Carolina so we do not get to see them as often.

I also have amazing pets. I have a black and white kitten that acts like a dog and will ride in the car with us he is the sweetest thing in the world. We also have a little puppy that is the craziest thing in the world she will also ride in the car with us and we also have a orange cat he is older and grumpy sometimes but is really sweet.

One of my favorite places to go is definitely the mountains. I love to go to Colorado and snowboard. We go up to Colorado about once a year and have the best time. Both my parents were snowboarders and love that me and my brother do it to.

Also I am always here for you if you are feeling lonely or need a friend or just want to talk to someone feel free to PM me also if you have any prayer requests I am happy to take them. Remember that God loves you and will never leave you! 

 Remember that God loves you and will never leave you!