Chapter 22

Jason's POV *Something new :3* -

I just turned six and I look a year or two younger. I understand a lot for my age because a lot has happened and I'm able to understand from books and training.

I have a really good memory since I remember my moms face and my biological dad. My mom seems nice but my biological dad seems mean.

Once or twice a week my auntie Clary or Grandma Jocelyn would tell me how brave my mom was. My sorta adopted dad, William, has raised me like his own son. He tells me how my mom was beautiful or how she cared about others before herself. I would tell them how I would love to meet her but they have sad looks on their faces.

I'm really smart for my age because I spend most of my time reading books that my Uncle Jace and Uncle Alec read already.

I have short white hair and bright green eyes. Once in awhile I like to change the color of my hair or eyes. I'm able to do this since I have powers like my mom. The silent brothers said they are surprised that my mom gave birth or conceived me since she is known as a hybrid. So I'm a surprised. I have to wear glasses when I read or go somewhere. I also read anime from my Uncle Simon and I have no idea when I started to do this.

But that's a description of me.

I've been put to be early tonight since my Aunt Clary, Aunt Isabelle, Uncle Jace, Uncle Alec, Grandma Jocelyn, Grandpa Luke, Uncle Magnus, Uncle Simon, Uncle David, Uncle Hayden, and my Dad have been crying since its been 4 years that my mom sacrificed herself for us. I remember that clear as day.

I felt a cool wind blow in my room. I knew I shut my window so I turned over in my bed and saw.......

My mom! I jumped out of bed and hugged her. I started to cry on her. I knew she remembered me since she hugged back and started crying too.

"My boy. Your so big!" She says to me as she pulls away from the hug and looks at me.

"It's been four years mommy. Your back!" I started to tear up again.

"Don't cry. Now where is the rest of the family Jason?" I nodded at her as she picked me up and hold me on her hip.

"Their in the library."

"Well then let's go." She says excited.

We rushed out the room into the library where everyone just started at my mom in surprised.

They all went to her and cried on her. They all said how'd you escape or welcome back. My dad stood there waiting for everyone to finish and he ran and kissed mom. Everyone was tired so we all went off to bed. I dragged my dad and my mom to my room where we all slept in the bed together.

At last my family isn't so empty anymore.