Chapter 28

[A/N: If you want a new cover photo for this book inbox me. 😊]

Jason's POV-

The next morning I'm awaken by someone in a red cloak. I try screaming but there is duct tape on my mouth. I try and get myself out of the random person's grip but they tied my hands together. They drag me to the library where a portal is opening. I see two more men drag Magnus and my mom. Magnus is passed out and my mom is crying and try getting out of her holder's grip. Her eyes look like cat eyes but they were green I felt my eyes shape like hers without me trying.

All three of us got thrown into the now open portal and they chain us to walls. They removed all three of our's rope and duct tape after chaining us in. My mom began to look younger and younger. She looked close to my age.

"Jason? Are you okay?" She asked in an concerned tone

"I'm fine mom. What about you? And what is wrong with yours and my eyes?" I ask her still not bringing up the aging thing

'I'm doing good just got a hit to the head that's all. We're close to well a blood relative and let's just say this is one of his demon realms."

"Demon realms? One of our blood relative is a greater demon!?" I ask getting a bit scared. She hasn't told me this.

"Well when I was little I met Magnus and he gave me some of his blood to heal a wound that was made with demon metal and I became part warlock. And his father is practically my blood grandfather. And he rules this realm." She explained to me.

"Oh. Magnus are you okay or awake?" I ask him but he looks asleep.

"I'm fine just trying to heal myself." He said quietly

I was going to look out the window when I heard a scream.

I turned and saw my mom being dragged out by someone with white hair.

Sylvia's POV-

I got thrown into a bathroom. "Get yourself cleaned up. There is clothes on the counter." I hear a muffled voice

I start the water and clean whatever blood was on me. After I was done I started to dry off and look in the mirror. I screamed. I look 17 or 16!

I looked at the clothes that were there. It was a black dress that reached passed my knees, had straps on it, and hugged my curves. I got into the clothes and walked out of the bathroom while putting my hair in a crappy pony tail. There was a woman in my room motioning me to sit in a chair infront of a mirror.

I sat on the chair quietly and the woman started to curl my hair. Afterwards she lead me to the dinning room where Jason and Magnus are sitting at the table. I sat down between them and held their hands and gave them a little smile.

The dinning room opened and I flung the steak knife at the door. I see Valentine with a tiny cut on his cheek.

"Welcome back my lovely daughter and grandson." He said as he sat infront of Jason.

"Valentine." Jason, Magnus, and I growled at him.

"Well well isn't this a nice reunion." Sebastian said sitting across from me

"Ugh grow up Jonathan." I smirk knowing it pisses him off

"What did you just say?" He stood up and grab the top of the dress and picked me up. Now I was face to face with him.

"You heard me Jonathan." Not even taking the smirk of my face. He threw me and I fell behind my chair on the floor. I spit out blood that was in my mouth on the floor.

I saw Jason get up and start to hold Sebastian by his throat with his eyes a golden flame.

"Never touch my mom unless you want to die. You may be my real father but you have no right to be called MY dad. Now shut the hell up you sick shit!" Jason then threw Sebastian at the wall and he went straight through it.

Jason came up to me and carried me to a room with Magus following. He set me on the bed and sat on a chair next to the bed and Magnus sat at the end of the bed.

"Are you okay?" I ask him as I put a hand on his cheek.

"I'm fine but when you got hurt I got mad and I felt fire burn in me and that's when I threw him in the wall." He looked down as if I was disappointed at him.

"That's my son." I smile at him. "Come here guys." I open my arms and Magnus & Jason accepted my hug and we shared a group hug.

"M'am? Sebastian has called you to the throne room." I looked at them and nodded. I got up and walked to the throne room.

"What's up Sebasturd." I smile as I walk into the room.

"Ahh Sylvia. The queen has returned so we must celebrate." He clapped his hands as he sat in his throne.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Who do you plan to invite anyway?"

"The people of Edom and the soon to be endarkened."

"Well good for you. Now what's the real reason you called me?"

"I want to try a new rune. Seize her!" He commanded as three endarkened held me down. Sebastian came up to me with the stele and applied the rune. "What rune is this?"

"This rune will let you obey every command I give you and you won't second think it." He smirks and drags me into a bedroom. Oh no I know what he plans to do.

----The morning after----

I woke up and tried to get out the bed but Sebastian held me tightly.

"Lay back down." I had no control on what I do and I laid back down next to Sebastian.

"I need to check on Jason and Magnus. So can you please let me go?" I pleaded

"I'll have someone check on them for you."

"But I want to. Please Sebastian." I used the puppy eyes he can never resist. I learned it at a young age.

"Fine. There are clothes in the closet for you." He pointed to the closet. I grabbed a blanket to wrap myself in and got clothes I went into the bathroom to clean myself.

How the hell am I gonna get out of this hell hole?