Part 2

I hopped into Toms car as he started the engine. I had completely forgotten that he has been my idol since forever so I wouldn't be fangirling the whole entire time I'd be with him.

"Holy shit." I said loudly.

"What?" Tom questioned.

"That's gotta be a UFO." I pointed out the window.

"I bet you aliens are real. I'm still scared to go to bed at night because of them." He said. I laughed in a drunken way and stared at him intensely. After a few minutes he pulled to the side of the road.
"I'm sorry, but because you keep staring at me I feel like you just want to have a staring contest so let's do this shit." He closed his eyes for a few seconds, "go!" He started staring back at me and I would see him every once and a while stare down at my boobs. I grabbed his chin and tilted his head up so he would only stare into my eyes an not at my boobs, but that didn't stop him from looking. One of us had probably already lost but we didn't notice.

"Tom!!" I shook his head with my hands and he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry, but in full honestly they are amazing." I giggled and hiccuped. He pulled his shirt up over his head.
"I did it. It's your turn." Tom smiled and stuck his tongue out.

"Tom..."

"Do it!" I was way to drunk to decide. I knew that I shouldn't do it and that I didn't like to show my body to people, but then again my drunken side was taking over. After a few seconds of thinking I flashed him my boobs. I realized it was a horrible idea but instead of saying sorry or something, I giggled and hiccuped again. He randomly started kissing me and I was surprised but went with it. His shirt was still behind his head so I traced on of his tattoos with my finger.
-TOMS POV-
What the fuck am I doing? Some chic gets drunk and flashes you so you fuck her? No, not tonight. I already feel guilty from the other girls I've had one night stands with. I never saw them again after those nights and I feel like shit because of it. Not tonight though. This girl just isn't.... I don't know... Isn't like them, I guess. Those other girls are always whores and Zoey doesn't seem like that. I'm not gonna fall for this girl.

I pulled away. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You don't have to..." She whispered.

"I've hurt to many people, I don't know if I can."

"Don't be scared. I'll show you how. Just, promise to stay by my side."

"Promise." she didn't sound very drunk anymore but I still drove her home and hugged her goodnight. She gave me her number and I left. Can I really follow through a committed relationship?

-Sorry it's short!! I hope you guys like this!!:)-Zoey xx