Part 4

The guys flopped their arms around and giggled as they ran to the car. I followed closely behind them.

"We're going to the car!! To smoke some weeeeed!!" Tom shouted. Travis started bursting into laughter and we all squished into the van. We all at down on the floor and in front of us were three different glass sculptures and two of ten had bowls and one had a piece of metal on it and was very funny looking.

"You smoke?" Mark asks me.

"Who the fuck doesn't?" I said sarcastically.

"My dog." Tom and Travis started laughing there asses off. I sat there confused as they laughed.

"Pick one of the following." Travis said in a fancy tone.

"Oh, this one will make you cough so fucking much. If you have asthma I recommend not using it. This one is a normal, uuhh, bong and this one is a pipe." Tom said pointing at the glass sculptures.

"I'll try the coughing one I guess." I said pointing at the oddly shaped sculpture with metal. Tom grabbed a gas torch and started lighting the metal on fire. I've smoked before but I've never seen this kind of pipe or bong or whatever the hell it is. Mark took a long piece of metal that was shaped like a pen and had a flat end, he then pulled out a round container and put a little bit of this yellow stuff on it. It looked almost like earwax. Tom stopped lighting the metal and handed me the sculpture.

"Suck." Tom said. Mark took his metal pen thing and circled it around the burning metal. I inhaled and smoke filled my lungs. I looked over and saw that Travis had started at the bong. I pulled away and exhaled the smoke that rolled over the floor. I started coughing horribly, it burned my throat really badly but I got over it soon.
/a/n I don't wanna explain to you guys about smoking weed and shit so fast forward./
It was 15 minutes before the movie would start. We were all giggling about something that I don't even remember about.

"Guuuuuuys." Tom moaned.

"What?" I asked him.

"I wanna, I wanna fuck a dog. In it's ass." he responded causing everyone to burst into laughter. He crawled to the back of the van and grabbed a guitar that had a crack in it and had the word 'dick' written across it. He sat cross legged and placed the guitar on his knee and started strumming.

"I... Wanna fuck a dog in the ass... Wanna fuck a dog in the ass, wanna fuck a dog." Tom sang.

Mark joined "That's right kids!" He said after Tom.

"I... tried to fuck your mom in the ass... I tried to fuck your dad in the ass... but I only found the dog... And it's ass." Tom sang. "Everybody!" He shouted. Every body started singing as loudly as they could.

"Weeee, wanna fuck a dog in the ass... We wanna fuck a dog in the ass... wanna fuck a dog..." We all sang more and Tom sang about trying to fuck a fucking pirate in the ass and then we stopped and laughed way to much. We decided to go inside and get our food because I drank all of my first slurpee. Me and Tom waited in a line waiting. We finally came up to the counter and I completely forgot what I wanted. Tom asked for 4 extra large popcorn bowls then looked at me.

"Do you want anything else?" He asked.

"Ummm, a, blue, uuh, rasberry, slurpee" I tried my hardest to remember what it was.

"A blue raspberry slurpee." He told the lady behind the counter. "Large." he added. We got our food and walked over to Travis and Mark. Tom handed Mark two bowls of popcorn, one to Travis, and held on to the last one.