Sandman?

"Prepare for death."

The player squirmed, struggling to escape from the block of sand their body was trapped in, but alas, physics said fuck you. They were trapped.

The enderman standing before them dropped the block of sand onto their head, and after a few moments, the player's items and experience orbs burst out from the sand blocks and littered the surrounding area, bobbing up and down in place.

The enderman giggled to themself and sat upon the small pillar of sand they had created to wait for the player to come back. They would respond in due time.

After a few minutes, from the distance, they heard a familar shout, "YOU FUCKING FUCK!" The enderman cackled as the player sprinted over and recollected their items, before glaring up at the monster sitting upon their throne of sand.

"Where's my sword?" They asked the dark being, who dramatically feigned innocence.

"Really, Endy? Come on. Give it up?" They prompted the enderman.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," they replied, but just the playful tone in their voice gave them away.

The player sighed. "Please?"

The enderman hmm-ed and made a big deal out of trying to decide, before finally handing over a slightly worn diamond sword.

"Thank you," the player quickly pocketed their sword before the monster could get any other ideas. "Welp. Now that that's over with, wanna come with me to go mining again? You know, like we were gonna do before you decided to suffocate me with fucking sand?"

The enderman laughed again and hopped down from the sand pillar, then replied, "Yeah, sure."

"Cool." The player led the way back to the ravine they usually started their mining missions in. "Don't kill me again, okay?"

"Only if you aren't dumb."

"Okay, Mr. Sandman."

"Man me a sand."

"Fuck you."

Based on this shitpost

Edit: this drawing was made before i officially designed the player, all chapters after this first one will use the player's actual design