Doggo!

"Oh my god, is that a wolf?"

"What?"

The enderman paused, confused, while the player suddenly sprinted away through the trees. They had just been walking through the tundra biome, where wolves apparently existed, judging by how the player just took off running after one.

The enderman teleported to the player after a moment, appearing beside them in a puff of purple energy, and was faced with absolutely the tiniest wolf they had ever seen.

The player was borderline in tears. "It- It's so little!! Oh my god! Hello little tiny baby bean!" They quickly devolved into baby talk. The tiny wolf looked at the pair curiously.

The enderman knealt down next to the player to get a better look at this small canine. "Aren't wolves supposed to be bigger than this?" They asked. This one was much more underwhelming than what the player had described to them before.

They were quick to explain to the dark monster, "It's only a baby! A little puppy! Look at how cute it is oh my god!"

The enderman looked at the wolf puppy. He didn't understand the appeal. It was just a smaller, weaker, less useful version of an adult wolf. What was so interesting about it?

The player suddenly scooped the wolf into their arms and cradled it like a baby, then turned to the enderman and asked, "Can we keep it??"

"Wh- why are you asking me? You're the one who makes decisions about stuff!"

"Oh yeah!" They exclaimed, realizing once again that they were THE PLAYER and therefore had control. "Then I'm keeping him. I'm gonna name him... Um... Mushroom!"

"Mushroom? Why mushroom?"

"It was the first thing I thought of."

"Sounds about right."

Based on this doodle