Chapter 1

:D Guess what new fan finciton! c: Yuppee! .....I crazy.

Austin Mahone is going to be used as Austin c; but like I he's not famous in this! He's just a normal kid! Aight? .......Who sings for fun........

bahah c;

Austin seemed to fit the part well c;

So, another Austina and Niall fan fiction? ;D

Peiceskies till the end of the chapter !

================================================================================

•Alex's POV•

"Alex!" I herd the none other beautiful voice of Austin. I smiled.

"Austin!" I shouted back. Watching as he ran my way, I pulled my arms into my chest, feeling him wrap his arms around me picking me up and off the ground. spinning me around. I giggled. He placed me down, planting a peck on my lips, with are our faces still together we looked in each others eyes smiling like crazy. "I love you." I whispered, watching my cold breathe appear as I spoke.

Having his arms around me with my bent elbows against his chest, I slightly placed my hands on his shoulders as he spoke. "I love you more." I felt my self blush, next thing I knew he planted a big wet smooch on my cheek. I closed my eyes on feeling how wet it was.

I simply reacted with a kind yell. "Ew, Austin!" We both giggled, hugging each other afterwards. "I'm cold." I told him with a small shiver. Only feeling him hug me tighter. Making one of my weird noises I yelled a little. "Meeeeeh! Stop!"

"What? I thought you were cold!" He asked hugging me tighter and tighter by the second.

"Austin!" I yelled barley able to scream, I felt him let go of his grip around my body. "Finally, god you wanted to kill me." I teased.

He shook his head with a chuckle, pulling his hand into his sleeves shaking and dancing around like an idiot, but that's the thing. He's my idiot, and I love him to death. "Can we go to your house or mine?" He asked. I simply nodded my head in agreement. "Mine it is!" He shouted throwing me over his shoulder. I was too cold right now to fight back, with a simple chuckle and a smile I just held on tight. "Ready to land!" He screamed.

I felt as I came backwards flying off his shoulder, thinking I was going to hit the ground. I shut my eyes, Austin caught me in his arms bridal style. Speaking with a smile I listened to what he had to say. "I wouldn't let you fall in a million years."

I chuckled, replying poking his nose. "But wait, I already fell for you."  Austin smiled planting a nice sweet kiss onto my lips, still holding me in his arms. I couldn't help but smile throught the kiss. "You really are amazing Austin."

"No, you are truly amazing." I only felt my self go red as a cherry. He could be the sweetest, the perviest, the weirdest, or the most amazing guy in the world, but that he could be that anytime. Amazing, that's what he could be amazing.

He finally placed me down on the solid ground, where I wanted to stay my whole life with Austin. Waiting for Austin to open his house door I pranced around. Hearing the door open, I look up from the grey, hard cement sidewalk, to see nothing more but his mother. Michele Mahone.

"Hello Momma Mahone!" I greeted her from her own door step.

She smiled with a small chuckle. "Hello, anyone up for some brownies?" She kindly asked.

"I'll have a few, thank you." I replied, when I turned my head to see Austin, I noticed he was already in the kitche stuffing himself with brownies. I giggled. Walking in towards the kitchen, I got the shivers, after walking in from cold weather into a really warm one.