1

Note: (M/N) means Male's Name! Also any photos on here isn't mine! So credit goes out to the artists for these incredible pictures!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[~FLASHBACK OCCURS~]

"Big brother! Big sister! Wait up!!"

The small male vampire picks up his pace to walk with his two siblings. The older male chuckles as he sees his younger brother struggling to carry his books.

"Let me help you, (M/N)."
Haruka offered, holding his hands out to carry the books.

The younger shook his head, proudly proclaiming, "I'm a big boy! I can handle it, big brother!"

The female besides them: Juri, giggles as she witnesses the adorable scenery with her two brothers.

"I'm sure you are, but let your big brother: Haruka help you before you hurt yourself."

The small boy pouts before handing his books to Haruka. In a matter of seconds, (M/N)'s pout soon turned into a smile as he interlocks his hands with Haruka and Juri.

"I love you big brother and big sister! I always will!"

[~FLASHBACK ENDS~]

Reading books has always been a favorite hobby of (M/N). Letting his mind wander off into the story as if it was his own fantasy, the young vampire loved it. His room was filled with all different kinds of book genres, even if he has read the story already; he didn't mind reading it all over again.

At the moment, (M/N) was in the living room, reading one of his books by the fireplace. Haruka and Juri were out meeting with the Senate while Kaname brought Yuki to meet his newly-made friends, leaving the young vampire alone at the manor.

(M/N) sets his book down onto the coffee table in front of him to gaze out at the window. The bright moon casted it's light over the earth's surface, but later on the darkened clouds immersed with the illuminating orb.

The vampire's eyes were radiating a red glow as he stared at the scenery.

The night is made for vampires.

"We're home!"

(M/N)'s eyes return back to their original color: a red-brown before looking at his lovers that have now returned.

"Welcome back, big brother and big sister."

They smiled at the younger male before going over to place a chaste peck on his cheeks. (M/N)'s cheeks were now tinted with a pink color as he felt Haruka's and Juri's lips brushing over his skin. It was simply the sibling's normal way of greeting each other and that wouldn't change one bit.

"I hope you weren't too bored after we left for the Senate." Juri nuzzled up against her younger brother's neck, sitting next to him on the sofa. Haruka joins in, also nuzzling his neck which causes the younger to chuckle.

"Come on you two.. You're both heavy!" He teased, but his Haruka and Juri didn't budge.

The vampire could see their eyes glow into a crimson red as they eyed his neck in hunger. (M/N) smiles and wraps his arms around Haruka and Juri.

"Go ahead.. I know what you both want to do.."

Both of them didn't waste any time to unbutton his black dress shirt, and sank their fangs into his neck. The male embraced his siblings warmly as they took his blood.

"I love you two so much.." He whispered to them and they hum as their response while still lapping up his blood.

After a couple of seconds, Haruka and Juri released their fangs from his neck while cleaning the wounds they made on their dear brother. The two smiled at (M/N) as they enfolded him in their arms.

"We love you too, (M/N).."

Juri lifted his chin with her index finger, placing her lips onto his. The younger's eyes widened at the sudden action, but before he could do anything, the brunette had pulled away.

(M/N) shyly averts his blossomed face away from his siblings, but Haruka used his hand to make the younger face him. Just like Juri, he kissed the male which earned the same reaction from him when the older broke away. (M/N) didn't say anything, but buried himself in their embrace.

As if he was in a story, he was living through his own fantasy.

Intermarriage between siblings isn't unusual among any Pureblood vampires. The three siblings loved each other dearly.

Yet, this wasn't a story nor a fantasy. It was reality for him.

They were happy with being in love with one another, and that shall always remain between the three Pureblood siblings.

-Word Count: 764-